* Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_1.2.x.zip.
* Visture V3 and clones need visturev3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* CEMA10N7 "unknown" device needs cema10n7_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
* Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* LY-F1 and clones need lyf1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Protab2XXLv2 needs protab2xxlv2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* TNT Singularity and clones need singularity_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T01 needs t01_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T02 needs t02_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V1 needs t05a-v1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V2 needs t05a-v2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a V3 needs t05a-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T05a (unknown version) needs t05a-unk_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 needs t10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Eken T10 with mxc622x g-sensor needs t10-2axis_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
* Sanei N10 needs n10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
* Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3 needs vi30-deluxe-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi40 Ultimate needs vi40-ultimate_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Onda Vi10 Elite needs vi10-elite_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Elf needs elf_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
* Sanei N83 Deluxe needs n83-deluxe_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal bt doesnt work and will never work)
Tablets supported with legacy support (see FAQS section for more infos)
* Mediacom 917i and 927i need 917i-927i_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G2 needs g2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Gemei G9 (those not working fine with "regular" 907c comp zip) needs g9_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Sanei N90 needs n90_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v1 and v2 need aurora-v1-v2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
* Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3 needs aurora-v3_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
* MK802 PC-on-a-stick needs mk802_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
You can check "testing" section of my AndroidFileHost space to find out few more tablets that require some testing to be approved
You can get them on this website
* Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* NTFS and ExFat support
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio support
* Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory.
* Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn't work for your device)
* Select "wipe data/factory reset"
* Select "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" (or "choose zip from internal sdcard" if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip
* Now go back, and select "Reboot system now"
* Enjoy cm9
Note: when you update to a newer build you don't need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache
2012-09-13 *** This will be the latest release. Rom development is now discontinued since I moved to other SoCs *** * Full spoof as SGS2 (GT-I9100) for better GameLoft / EA compatibility * Fixed FC on license check of some games (specially gameloft one) * Bluetooth dongle now supports hotplug * Cyanogenmod's option to hide status bar now will permanently hide it (not only if the app requests the FULLSCREEN flag). You can enable/disable this option using the included ToggleBar app or checking/unchecking the option from "combined bar"'s settings. * Added WiFi wakelock (change WiFi sleep policy to "Never" or the tablet won't sleep) * Updated upstream sources 2012-07-21 * updated: cm9 sources 2012-07-11 * !!! WARNING !!! Compatibility zip 1.2 is required !!! WARNING !!! * bump kernel version to 3.0.36 * updated: cm9 sources 2012-06-24 * added: devlistener, a small daemon to set write permissions for supported usb bluetooth dongles * removed: u3gmonitor (tell me if your 3g dongle was working with previous version and now it doesn't) * changed: build fingerprint to match SGS2 * changed: minor change to HDMI kernel code according to a patch submitted by Quarx2k that behaviour was consuming 5-8% of cpu for nothing * updated: cm9 sources 2012-06-15 * Do NOT flash "fix_mxc622x.zip"! It's already included * added "gsensor special coordinate settings" menu entry that solves problems for some gsensor in some games (note that on mxc622x many games won't work because it has only 2 axis) * added preliminary support for usb audio playback (thanks tsynik for the hint) * updated kernel * updated: cm9 sources 2012-06-10 * !!! WARNING !!! You need to download a new compatibility zip, 907c/MOMO11/S9000 users now requires one too !!! WARNING !!! * now rom is based on the community developed 3.0.31 kernel (every tablet but A7HD that now has a "legacy" support) * changed some "cosmetic" things like a wrong buttons layout when sysbar volume control was disabled; prevent camera app from going to fullscreen when combined bar auto-hide is enabled; add menu options to enable (default) or disable gsensor orientation when HDMI cable is plugged in; fixed (thanks turl) screen off animation * in "Misc" section of Update Me now you'll find an "Ad-Hoc enabler" zip. Flash it if you wanna connect to adhoc network but note that you'll lose WiFi Direct capabilities, WiFi AP should work anyway * updated: cm9 sources 2012-06-07 * fixed: ip-up sets up NAT, now wireless tether (from tablet) works * added: smartassV2 new default governor (not on A7HD because it uses a different kernel, read my request on slatedroid if you wanna use it * added: volume control from system bar (it can be controlled from display settings; press "recent app" button to apply changes after toggling the checkbox) * updated: cm9 sources 2012-06-04 * fixed: upside down problem of hw accelerated video playback on some devices * added: forced landscape when connected to hdmi * changed: wifi module with powersave options enabled (you can download the one without ps capabilities from Update Me) * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-31 * fixed: (hopefully) hw accelerated flash videos random issues * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-29 * added: some HID kernel module to enable PS3 usb gamepads and some generic/chinese gamepads * added: minfree to tweak ram usage according to supercharger v6 recommended value for 1 gig devices * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-26 * WARNING: 910i/a10t needs compatibility zip v1.0.5; V3 needs v1.0.4 * added: usb ethernet support (I need feedbacks because I don't have any usb nic) * added: display settings now has an "HDMI resolution" menu entry * fixed: missing apns, now supported 3g dongles should connect out of the box * updated: cm9 sources * note: while connected to HDMI you have to enable 'combined bar auto hide' from 'settings - system - combined bar' to be able to watch them in fullscreen 2012-05-24 * added: tcp veno congestion control * added: WiFi direct * added: WiFi AP * added: workaround for Ad-Hoc networks (have a look at Misc section of Update Me) * fixed: WiFi driver now loads faster * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-23 * !!!!!! you have to re-download compatibility zip (hopefully for the last time) !!!!!! * fixed: hdmi audio playback * changed: some things in compatibility zip, a10t/v3 users report if you have gsensor issues (you shouldnt) * changed: init.rc to make it more cm9 compatible 2012-05-22 * !!!!!! you have to re-download compatibility zip !!!!!! * changed: some wifi related stuff (report if it works better) * fixed: camera recording * fixed:/dev/ppp is now writable and pppd shouldnt bother anymore * removed: some useless kernel module to free some space and avoid errors on devices with only 256mb of space in system partition * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-21 * added: Update Me * added: stagefright video hardware acceleration (flash, etc.) * fixed: cyanogenmod's camera app * updated: cm9 sources 2012-05-19 * fixed: UMS now handles both internal and external memories * fixed: "reboot -> recovery" from cyanogen's power menu * changed: kernel/modules from MOMO11 Bird 20120515 rom (you have to re-download compatibility zip to match this new kernel, link's been updated) * removed: oc_daemon from startup, if you wanna use it you have to change permissions of file /system/etc/init.d/89virtuous_oc to 755 (remember that only performance and fantasy governors are working fine, the other can cause reboots; i suggest you fantasy, it's something like interactive/smartass) 2012-05-18 * Works pretty much everything, it's an almost perfect daily use build. Known bugs: * I had to replace Cyanogen's camera app with Allwinner's because preview frame was incredibly huge and buttons couldn't be pressed. * When you take a picture using camera the thumbnails that appears in Gallery are corrupted, but you can use an alternative (and better) app like QuickPic as workaround. You can even disable Gallery app and use MX Player as video player which works pretty fine in HW mode (you don't need any codec) * Reboot to recovery doesn't work, it just reboots the tablet.
If you have a /system partition of 300+ MB you can flash "official" gapps from goo.im/gapps, you'll have a working Face UnLock as a bonus.
* To manage volume from the sysbar you can install this app
* Legacy compatibility zips include stock kernel with extra modules (like bluetooth, gamepads, ecc.). It's enabled for ad-hoc and wifi direct won't work. USB Audio and DVB-T kernel modules won't work either.
* Sanei N10 users (and other with "internal sdcard" on /dev/block/nandj device) can use this version of cwm.
* Github repository