and your at HBOOT 2.02.0002 with S-ON then dont worry.
Follow below steps and you are back to normal to BLACKROSE with your own choice of ROM.
First Remove all kind of HTC drivers/HTC SYNC software from your computer and install these drivers (click to download) HTCDriver3.0.0.007.exe
Download attached files and link provided in my post.
1. Get the UNLOCK.bin file by registering htcdev.com and ( I hope you know how to unlock through HTCDEV.com) (attached adb.rar contains adb.exe , fastboot.exe and misc_version file)
2. Now In the bootloader You will see ***UNLOCKED**** at this time flash the recovery ( i love 4xt) So i downloaded 4xt and use this command.
( you need to be in FASTBOOT-USB MODE)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. Download the Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip put it on SDCARD
4. Boot in to recovery and install Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed and reboot (here you got root access to the device)
5.Do a normal boot enable usb debug and connect to the computer .And in the command prompt run these commands to check you got root access or not
You get a prompt like this $ means you are connected to the device then type su and press enter if your prompt change to this # means you got root access and then exit
6.Now type these commands in the command prompt
adb push misc_version /data/local/tmp/ <---- copying our file to the device
adb shell <--- you will get $ prompt
su <------you will get root access
chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/misc_version <--changing permissions of the file to execute
/data/local/tmp/misc_version -s 1.00.000.0 <----- you are faking your device for the official RUU installer that it need upgrade to gingerbread
reboot bootloader <-- rebooting to bootloader
7. Now run the RUU_Vivo_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.30.405.1_Radio_20 .2808.30.085AU_3805.06.03.03_M_release_199308_sign ed.exe
8.After complete installation you will have HBOOT 1.13
9. Now follow Section 2 of this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1705913
After getting S-OFF you can install BLACKROSE HBOOT 2.02.0002 OR any other HBOOT of your device and your choice of ROM.
Feel free to ask if you feel any problem I tried my best to explain it with my poor English