If you have X10 Mini Pro
Now, enjoy the playful UI of ArcMini with power of Android 4.0.4.
Screenshots are on 2nd post...
* Android 4.0.4
* All Google Apps Included
* Some UI elements form Sony Official ICS
* Working Sony ICS Home & Xperia Widgets
* Sony default wallpapers and widgets
* Whole UI is enhanced by ArcMini Themes
* Sony ICS Walkman Player
* Sony official ICS sounds
[Ringtones, Alarms & Notifications]
* All New ArcMini ICS Bootanimation
* Xperia Events App
* Sony Ericsson Backup & Restore App
* Working WiFi, Bluetooth, Radio, and Data Connection
* Working Camera [5 Mpx] and Video Recording.
[Thanks to nobdyAtall]
* Free RAM upto 86 MB
* Fast and Smooth
Just a start, more updates will come in the future.
To Know More About ArcMini ICS
No major bugs. But still has some performace lags due to the hardware limitations. Still can be used as a daily driver.
For Lag & Bug Free Gingerbread Version
Support ArcMini ICS
Please support ArcMini once again to make it the most beautiful and stable ICS ROM for X10 Mini.
To unlock, Click Here
nAa ICS Kernel
First make backup of your ROM
* Clear dalvik cache and wipe user data.
* Then, install ArcMini_ICS-3_Mini.zip via CWM Recovery.
* Then, install ArcMini_ICS-3_Fix.zip via CWM Recovery.
* Finally, install ArcMini_ICS-3_Camera_Fix.zip via CWM Recovery.
* After first boot, please reboot again.
* Install Xperia_Events.zip via CWM recovery after first boot for Xperia Events App.
* Install Trebuchet_Launcher.zip via CWM recovery for Trebuchet_Launcher.
* Download and extract Xperia_S_Widgets.zip and install one-by-one to use Xperia S Widgets .
[Works only with Xperia Home]
First boot takes time. So, please wait....
ArcMini ICS-3 | Xperia S Widgets | Xperia Events | Trebuchet
Fix | Camera Fix
To Change Xperia Home Dock Color
Tap On Screen -> Tap on Top left Icon -> Select Xperia Home -> Appearence -> Dock Background Color -> Select the color according to the theme
You can choose different themes via Theme Chooser [Available in app drawer] .
Please reboot, when theme is changed.
* Charge your phone full using wall charger not usb!
* Leave it fully discharge
* Go to CWM and wipe battery stats
* Repeat this procedure 2-3 times
* Use powersave or smartass cpu governor
* Reduce the screen brightness
* Disable data, wifi, bluetooth when you don't use it
ArcMini ICS-3 Camera Fix [11/7/2012]
* Fixed Camera
ArcMini ICS-3 Fix [10/7/2012]
* Fixed Xperia Wallpapers
* Resized phone
Thanks to racht, nobodyAtall, zdzihu, jerpelea, paul-xxx, and other contributors....
Thanks also goes to CyanogenMod and CyanogenMod Team....
If you liked my work, just click on Thanks button.