I saw myself doing nothing, so I said why I don't try to mod my device's camera? Well, I am still experiminting but I said why I don't share my first results with you? This mod is based on the one X original files and only works on deodexed roms for now (Custom ROMs).
- If you couldn't shoot while recording using high bitrate mod, then try again, if it didn't work, just use stock image sizes mod.
- My comparison:
- By users:
- OneXed Camera Mod - V5.0
Another file for those who wants 20 Mbps for both FHD & HD:
-OneXed Camera Mod - V3.0
-OneXed Camera Mod - V2.2
- Put it in the device's storage and install it from recovery, as usual.
- Based on 4.18.401.2 (Sense 5).
- Vol+ to capture pictures, and vol- to record videos.
- Recording sound @ 256 kbps.
- Bitrate of FHD videos up to 40 Mbps, and for HD videos up to 20 Mbps.
- Based on 3.19 (Sense 4+), was not released to public.
- The same improvements as in the previous versions.
- Improved sound recording quality.(Bitrate: 256 kbps, Sample rate: 48 kHz)
- Improved slow motion bitrate from 0.5 Mbps to 1.0 Mbps (Only in Sense 4.5 version for v3.0).
- Vol+ as camera shutter feature (Only in Sense 4.1 version for V3.0).
- Turning on front cam auto enhance feature.
- You can install the version you like:
Sense 4.1 version:-
- Based on the latest camera apk from 2.17 base.
- Has better continuos auto focus and white balance than before.
Sense 4.5 version:-
- Based on the leaked camera apk from sense 4.5.
- Much better photos and less noise.
- New UI, including a button to toggle between the front and rear cameras, and reorganized some options.
- Now you can choose to make vol+ work as camera shutter, and the vol+ button will finction normally outside the camera.
- Reorganized installer.
- Increased video recording bitrate @ 720p up to 20 Mbps.
- Increased JPEG quality to 100 (It was fixed at 85).
- Records @ 28 fps.
- Rebuilding the mod from scratch and removing unnecessary experimental modifications.
- You can now choose the bitrate you want @ 1088p video recording.
- You can now choose if you want captured images to be bigger or as same as stock sizes.
- You can remap vol+ button to be camera shutter.
- You can revert to stock mapping.
- You can remove the camera mod completely.
- And all that in AROMA installer.
- Some minor modifications
- Remapping the vol+ to be as camera shutter, so it can open the camera and capture pictures.
* Note: You won't be able to vol+ using the vol+ button, however, you can still use vol- button to vol- and tap the volume trigger that appears in the screen to do vol+ as well.
- Fixes correpred pictures taken while recording @ 1080p.
- Small fixes.
- Higher bitrate for 1080 video recording, up to 42 Mbps and 25fps.
- Higher bitrate for 1080 video recording, up to 19 Mbps.
- Higher quality pics.
- NODO-GT since I learned something from his sensation mod
- zeroprobe & Matt for vol+ camera shutter.