FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Need help to root this ROM with working google play

113 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By ykhehra1, Senior Member on 11th July 2012, 11:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I received Telechips TCC8920 +Mali based Android box (Diyomate A6). It is not rooted and play store gives server error (I tried my best on whatever available on google). I googled and found nothing available for this chip/box. I reveived following ROM from manufatcturer.

Can someone make this rom pre-rooted with working google play store.

or

Modify some other best available rom suitable for 720p or 1080p TV display using hardware driver etc from this rom.

Also need sujestion for best available apps for streaming from internet and video player that can best work with this chip.

Telechips TCC8920 512MB ram, 4GB NAND, wifi, rj45, IR remote, hdmi, A/V output, SD slot, 2 USB,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/90916090/TVbox/update.zip

12th July 2012, 09:46 AM |#2  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Moderator / (Un)recognised Pole Dancer
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 4,238

More
Questions should be asked in Q&A forums, not Development forums.

Thread moved.
13th July 2012, 12:46 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
I found same kind of threads here so posted here. And its not a general question, looking for help to Android ROM development and Hacking. Anyways thanks, atleast you didn't deleted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer

Questions should be asked in Q&A forums, not Development forums.

Thread moved.

13th July 2012, 07:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykhehra1

looking for help to Android ROM development and Hacking.

Hi,
I also would like to have this rom rooted if anyone can make it. I tried it with android kitchen but no success.

ykhehra1, you have market errors because you have set up your box via LAN, right ? Install the firmware again but don't connect LAN. Set up the system with WLAN-connection. So you can add your gmail account in the settings and make the market work. If you have got this you can change again to LAN-connection. Account-sync is not possible with LAN but the market keeps working. Dunno why but for me it works.

Hope this can help you until somebody can root the firmware for us.

For streaming use MXplayer or better DicePlayer.
2nd August 2012, 08:58 PM |#5  
Flag Rehovot
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ADB password for setting USB debuging mode
Good day to All.
I have the same device. Do you know what ADB password for setting USB debuging mode?
Thanks an advance.
2nd August 2012, 10:22 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Need root method or rooted firmware for :
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
30th September 2012, 06:09 PM |#7  

More
i have this box and i dont know how to make google play work on it !
as ther is this china hi market
1st October 2012, 03:53 PM |#8  

More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogodancer

Hi,
I also would like to have this rom rooted if anyone can make it. I tried it with android kitchen but no success.

ykhehra1, you have market errors because you have set up your box via LAN, right ? Install the firmware again but don't connect LAN. Set up the system with WLAN-connection. So you can add your gmail account in the settings and make the market work. If you have got this you can change again to LAN-connection. Account-sync is not possible with LAN but the market keeps working. Dunno why but for me it works.

Hope this can help you until somebody can root the firmware for us.

For streaming use MXplayer or better DicePlayer.

it help my thx
12th October 2012, 06:49 AM |#9  

More
micro usb
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlg

Good day to All.
I have the same device. Do you know what ADB password for setting USB debuging mode?
Thanks an advance.

How you connect this box to pc without micro USB and Fn button? I open the box -inside there is another port usb, not mini usb
21st November 2012, 12:11 PM |#10  

More
TV Box I Diyomate A6 with android Reseting
Hi everyone,

I bought a TV Box I Diyomate A6 with android 4.0, the box is amazing, but I having a problem with it, the device resets every 30 minutes, not matter if it is playing something or is stoped. Anyone more with this problem? Is there any configuration that I can do to fix this?

Thank You very much.
21st November 2012, 01:55 PM |#11  

More
I had the same problem. Helped removing sd card. Now I have a new problem - time to time player lost wi-fi connection

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)