15th July 2012, 11:07 PM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 9,835

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider262

switch to a de-sensed rom or AOSP based. delay / lag will be gone as its mainly a sense issue

Sorry but im reckoning that that statement is bollocks. It has more to do with the latest OTA than sense and I have seen (and used) some custom sense ROMs with quite literally no lag
16th July 2012, 06:54 AM |#12  
Flag Sosnowiec
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowrider262

switch to a de-sensed rom or AOSP based. delay / lag will be gone as its mainly a sense issue

Dude if i wanted a ROM with no Sense, I'd sell my sensation and bought something else. Some people don't even realize that for some of us Sense look and feel was one of the things why we bought those (overprized) damn phones.
16th July 2012, 09:50 AM |#13  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
@All : All those people who are facing performance issue, check if you have a process by name Media running in background using Settings>Apps>Running Apps. Inside this process, if there is a service running called MediaDBMigrationService then stop it immediately and it will resolve the issue to large extent.

Make it a habit to kill it post 15-20 minutes of restarting your phone till HTC comes up with a solution.
16th July 2012, 11:07 AM |#14  
Flag Sosnowiec

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_about_technology

@All : All those people who are facing performance issue, check if you have a process by name Media running in background using Settings>Apps>Running Apps. Inside this process, if there is a service running called MediaDBMigrationService then stop it immediately and it will resolve the issue to large extent.

Make it a habit to kill it post 15-20 minutes of restarting your phone till HTC comes up with a solution.

That helps a lot - but I'm still thinking about switching to the dark side (Galaxy S3)
16th July 2012, 11:55 PM |#15  
Flag Racine, WI
Thanks Meter: 557

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by szafran81

Dude if i wanted a ROM with no Sense, I'd sell my sensation and bought something else. Some people don't even realize that for some of us Sense look and feel was one of the things why we bought those (overprized) damn phones.

that's cool was just offering an option. I do like the sense UI but no matter what rom or kernel or whatever I try it just feels slow compared to de-sensed / AOSP roms. I bought this phone for the hardware and on sense it feels to me like its not running at full potential. just my opinion

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app
17th July 2012, 09:23 AM |#16  
Flag Man From Manila
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Try ARHD 6.7.0.. Bricked kernel v1.4.. 3.33 FW..
Super smooth combinations..
17th July 2012, 11:05 AM |#17  
Flag Sosnowiec

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69liberal69

Try ARHD 6.7.0.. Bricked kernel v1.4.. 3.33 FW..
Super smooth combinations..

For me it's the end of the line here. Yesterday I went and bought a new S3. Now all I need to do is sell sensation. And I have to say that S3 runs like the wind
23rd July 2012, 03:56 PM |#18  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My last HTC!
This is probably my last HTC phone for now. Next will be Samsung. Solving problems by HTC means, about half year. After update in autumn, we were waiting until April to solve the problem with screenshots when the Home pressed - WITHOUT THE POWER BUTTON. Now they send us some sh... which slow down the phone to the HTC Wildfire, with the hTC timeline the problem could be solved on christmas

They should learn by ASUS where the updates are coming every month
23rd July 2012, 04:07 PM |#19  
Flag california
Thanks Meter: 594

More
Personally never had a problem with sense 4. Runs wonderfully no lag at all.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium
24th July 2012, 02:49 PM |#20  
Flag Sosnowiec

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummel999

This is probably my last HTC phone for now. Next will be Samsung. Solving problems by HTC means, about half year. After update in autumn, we were waiting until April to solve the problem with screenshots when the Home pressed - WITHOUT THE POWER BUTTON. Now they send us some sh... which slow down the phone to the HTC Wildfire, with the hTC timeline the problem could be solved on christmas

They should learn by ASUS where the updates are coming every month

+1
I'm staying with SGS3
If someone is thinking about changing Sensation to SGS3... well... don't just go and buy it... you won't regret
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, performance, sensation, update, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)