FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ICS/JB Camera APP/DEV

708 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,505

By rohan007, Senior Member on 13th July 2012, 04:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys, as marcin1147 made his sources for camera.apk open on his github, here is the modded apk with preview and snap button for mini:
Camera.apk

U can install it as a regular apk

Credits:
marcin1147
maclawstudios
myself for porting it for our device.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to rohan007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohan007 Ad-Free

13th July 2012, 12:14 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan007

As we can see that camera is now working in our galaxy mini ics, with night vision cam and galaxy ics cam, but since team maclaw refused to distribute it in public, its time we start making the default cam app have preview, I tried but I am having errors in recompiling it :/
Let's see if anyone else can develop for it..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

it would be better if moved to dev section .
just share with all you've done, the developers will try to help there.

or more better you make a camera app from zero, just my opinion .

correct me if I am wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to ichaloned For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ichaloned Ad-Free
13th July 2012, 01:46 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
what device are you using? SGM? why don't you just wait 25 July, GalaxyIcs team will buy Mini and update ROM/ kernel for mini
13th July 2012, 02:14 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afiqr

what device are you using? SGM? why don't you just wait 25 July, GalaxyIcs team will buy Mini and update ROM/ kernel for mini

How can you believe in such BS? They aren't gonna buy anything, all they want from us is money and attention...
Even if they buy it, they will delay the development again, because why would they develop for phones they don't own?! Maclaw has an Ace and i think Marcin has a Gio.
Don't expect miracles from them. They've already gained bad reputation, and we all know what they tried to do or already did...

BTW, why are you stopping other people in developing? I'm very thankful for somebody honestly TRYING to do something to make our device better.

Edit: Whoops! There is no more GalaxyICS!!! Now tell me about them buying a device.. LOL!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domcale For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift domcale Ad-Free
13th July 2012, 07:14 PM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Flag ♥♥Bradford♥♥
Thanks Meter: 713

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domcale

How can you believe in such BS? They aren't gonna buy anything, all they want from us is money and attention...
Even if they buy it, they will delay the development again, because why would they develop for phones they don't own?! Maclaw has an Ace and i think Marcin has a Gio.
Don't expect miracles from them. They've already gained bad reputation, and we all know what they tried to do or already did...

BTW, why are you stopping other people in developing? I'm very thankful for somebody honestly TRYING to do something to make our device better.

Edit: Whoops! There is no more GalaxyICS!!! Now tell me about them buying a device.. LOL!

I totally agree with you ..
Did we bought are device on his responsibility? ? Just give a look at developers in high end devices, they make awesome rom but still don't want money ...
If he want to develop anything for our device then he should invest and prove his work. ..
More over there is no development from the past 3 months ...
Is he so special? ? Why can't we try and make a bug free rom ...

Edward Cullen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avilove.Cullen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Avilove.Cullen Ad-Free
14th July 2012, 08:19 AM |#6  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i totally agree with Edward cullen.....
i just hope all d developers out there who r trying to make r rom better do their best....
25th July 2012, 01:33 AM |#7  
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 410

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagn

i totally agree with Edward cullen.....
i just hope all d developers out there who r trying to make r rom better do their best....

Ok anyone is working on camera app?
25th July 2012, 01:32 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2,505

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielking9

Ok anyone is working on camera app?

Currently busy in Jelly Beans, will do something soon to make default camera app work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rohan007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rohan007 Ad-Free
25th July 2012, 02:44 PM |#9  
Flag VICENZA
Thanks Meter: 177

More
ok but is there a camera app working for ics (not night vision camera cuz is laggy and buggy)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
27th July 2012, 01:21 PM |#10  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_psycho_Zz

ok but is there a camera app working for ics (not night vision camera cuz is laggy and buggy)

Cartoon camera here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...cartoon+camera :thumbdown:

27th July 2012, 01:23 PM |#11  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan007

As we can see that camera is now working in our galaxy mini ics, with night vision cam and galaxy ics cam, but since team maclaw refused to distribute it in public, its time we start making the default cam app have preview, I tried but I am having errors in recompiling it :/
Let's see if anyone else can develop for it..

Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda app-developers app

I used LG camera. Apk it worked ....I could capture pics at good resolution but the problem was only in preview while capturing ....only black screen ..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics camera with preview

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)