[GAMES] Nexus 7 Gaming Thread

Search This thread

magui43212

Sep 16, 2011
Just paired my PS3 controller via Bluetooth through Sixaxis Controller. Works like a charm, i might put together a quick guide how to do it.

Made a custom mapping profile for GTA 3 and planning on making one for all major games specifically for the Nexus 7 :)

I'll upload them here of course :good:

Gta 3 has native game pad support. No touch emulation needed there.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

android17x

Jul 12, 2012
GTA III is a must. I already bought the game back when it was on same for a little over a dollar and I don't think I can play the game any longer on my poor ol' Defy (even with the quality on low).

Max Payne also looks like a worthwhile spend.

Sent from my cm9 Defy via Tapatalk 2

jaymesbry

Jun 22, 2012
S

Soldier-2Point0

Mass Effect Infiltrator will be awesome if they ever make it compatible with jb

MB860, CM7.2.0, Faux 026b1 1Ghz

Dillon610

Jun 29, 2010
I tried Dead Trigger and it runs great with extended support for the Tegra 3.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

pathtologos

Mar 9, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hey all (again). Just wondering if anyone's tried gamboid on this. I have the apk and can side load it. Just don't know if its compatible with jelly bean. Anyone tried?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Figured since some of us already have their N7's and most will be receiving their toys in the next week, we can start discussing gaming!

Holding the tablet itself, i can tell this is going to be a comfortable gaming experience, i think the bezels are just right and the weight is great for extended holding periods.

What games are you planning on trying out first?

What are some games that you want to recommend?

What are some games that you are looking forward to?

We can also discuss game compatibility, game controller solutions (wireless and wired), and other :highfive:

Compatible Emulators:

FPse for Android - PSX
    N64oid - N64
    Gameboid - Gameboy Advance
    Gensoid - Sega Genesis
    SNesoid - Super Nintendo
    Nesoid - Nintendo
    & most others
    Just paired my PS3 controller via Bluetooth through Sixaxis Controller. Works like a charm, i might put together a quick guide how to do it.

Made a custom mapping profile for GTA 3 and planning on making one for all major games specifically for the Nexus 7 :)

I'll upload them here of course :good:
    I called gameloft

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app
    I totally believe them. :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 4
    On a lighter note.... This is SO true.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    I really cannot believe the way people are acting. For so many senior members, i think its safe to say we expect more of you. The fighting, and insults.. all uncalled for. EVERYONE needs to be respectful of each others beliefs, and needs to understand we are all different.

That said, this is NOT a religion forum, and people should be able to read it without feeling like they are being pushed something one way or another. Clay, i understand your feelings, but if you could, please tone down the "God bless"; it is not really need on the forum. Everyone else, stop your fighting, and grow up.

I will reopen this thread for now, but realize people, this thread is on a last straw..