1. A rooted Android device 2.2 plus
2. Official Sony ps3 dual shock controller
3. Sixaxis app from Google play store
4. A PC with the sixaxis pair tool downloaded from http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/s...ler/about.html
With that in mind watch this video I created covering the basics for profiles and initial set up.
I am in no way shape or form responsible for what you break or screw up. Nor am I affiliated with dancing pixels project.
This thread is for people to share profiles and settings they may use and for others who need help if they are experiencing problems.
Keep in mind using different display dpis will throw off profiles if they are shared.
Your youtube video wouldn't play for me, not sure why.
What I did is:
1) downloaded/installed that sixaxis pair tool
2) plugged the PS3 controller into my computer
3) downloaded/installed sixaxis controller app to my Nexus 7
4) started the sixaxis controller app and hit Start, let it get to listening for controllers then I hit Stop
5) started the sixaxis pair tool
6) In the pair tool I changed the master to match the "local bluetooth address" at the bottom of the controller app screen on my Nexus 7
7) Unplug PS3 controller
8) On the Nexus 7 I hit Start again, wait for listening to controllers again
9) Hit the PS button on the PS3 controller