FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[STABLE 90% work] Burst mode for ALL sense 4 Rom (stock camera app just fixed by me )

70 posts
Thanks Meter: 159

By dragonslayer198, Account currently disabled on 17th July 2012, 11:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am now going to be banned. For all of you that dont know the mods on here think im someone else. because a banned member used my account to PM some1 so now my account is ganna be banned. i WILL be releasing updates on my site go here

http://www.htcunlockingsolutions.yolasite.com/ The page will be up within the hour thanks all.

Please note this is Now working for ALL sense 4 Rom's

My goal is to get this stock HOX camera app workin 100%.

Sorry about the video it's the best i can do at the moment (I used screen cast and it's sometimes slow or fast lol )

Video still uploading will be done in 10 minutes

Download Below and flash with recovery thanks.

BEST CAMERA APP MORE STABLE VERSION

Instructions for install and backup.

1. Download my camera app and save it to your sdcard.
2. With root explorer go to system/app and copy your camera app and save it to your sdcard.
3. Reboot recovery and flash my mod.
4. Reboot and see it in action for yourself.

To re install your old camera app.

1. GO to where the old camera app is saved to your memory card and simply re install it as any other app. (No need to push it to system/app as it will install okay)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Camera_Mod-dragonslayer198.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.37 MB, 1164 views)
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to dragonslayer198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonslayer198 Ad-Free
17th July 2012, 11:52 PM |#2  
OP Account currently disabled

Donate to Me
More
What is Burst mode ????????

The video below explains it need i say more ??????

burst mode 20 photos in 3,5 seconds
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dragonslayer198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonslayer198 Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 01:33 AM |#3  
Flag Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Very much worth it thanks!
18th July 2012, 01:49 AM |#4  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Of course it's worth it! A fully working camera would be awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronattack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ronattack Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 02:56 AM |#5  

Donate to Me
More
Great ill get to work on fixing the rest 2moz. Al that needs doing is taking a picture when shooting a video. I should have that fixed by friday then. I cannot live without burst mode comiung from One V.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dragonslayer198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonslayer198 Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 04:43 AM |#6  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 89

Donate to Me
More
Is this fix a universal fix for all sense 4?

Sent from my Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
18th July 2012, 09:29 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonslayer198

I got viper ss rom installed and noticed burst mode didnt work. So i fixed the issue and now burst mode works 100%. But dont try taking a piccy wen recording it will crash. Im working on the fix 4 that aswell tho. My goal is to get this stock HOX camera app workin 100% okay.

Download it and install it as a normal apk. Dont flash as it is a apk file.

w w w.mediafire.com/?w9uhkbo35wlal0m this helped u hit thanks.

Thanks for sharing but it crash when I record video.Try to fix it soon?
18th July 2012, 09:33 AM |#8  
Flag Ewa Beach
Thanks Meter: 93

More
WHOA can it be done? I was given to understand that the action was hardware related. But hey, if you can do it and share it with the rest of us then please do go for it!
18th July 2012, 09:43 AM |#9  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3,269

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:

I got viper ss rom installed and noticed burst mode didnt work. So i fixed the issue and now burst mode works 100%. But dont try taking a piccy wen recording it will crash. Im working on the fix 4 that aswell tho. My goal is to get this stock HOX camera app workin 100% okay.

Download it and install it as a normal apk. Dont flash as it is a apk file.

w w w.mediafire.com/?w9uhkbo35wlal0m this helped u hit thanks.

THANKS ??? (today's eight thanks quota of mine will be all yours )

i would donate ..you if you got the camera shot fix ..while recording video too
this is one hell of a job

and the burst mode ..perfectly works

lot of devs ..complained that only the new camera chip can only do it ..BUT you proved it wrong ..YOU SIR DESERVE A BIG APPLAUSE

EDIT: voted for PORTAL i hope it will be considered

EDIT2: if OP ..dont mind ..here is the mirrior

http://devhost.xda-developers.com/VOf (updated mirror with latest stable built )
md5: 9c853b21a7f82232e80f8d0d7392c2ac
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganeshp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ganeshp Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 12:06 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
Thanks i never expected such a nice welcome no people who said it uses new chip are mistaken. Our hardware is more than capable. This camera is ONLY for viper ss at the mo. I will do suggestions tho. Pm me wat rom ur on and ill make it work on your rom.

And the option of taking a photo when recording is also able to work on our sensations hardware. It works but when recording if do a photo the recording goes black or stops but atleast it saves fine. And thanks for submitting to portal. Very good. Thanks and ill have this done in no time as i love these features as had them on my one v
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dragonslayer198 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonslayer198 Ad-Free
18th July 2012, 12:23 PM |#11  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3,269

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks i never expected such a nice welcome no people who said it uses new chip are mistaken. Our hardware is more than capable. This camera is ONLY for viper ss at the mo. I will do suggestions tho. Pm me wat rom ur on and ill make it work on your rom.

And the option of taking a photo when recording is also able to work on our sensations hardware. It works but when recording if do a photo the recording goes black or stops but atleast it saves fine. And thanks for submitting to portal. Very good. Thanks and ill have this done in no time as i love these features as had them on my one v

ohh while recording it stops huh ..in my case its getting stuck ..and i need to manually close it ..or are you talking about the upcoming feature ?
anyways kudos for making the burst shot feature to work

EDIT:btw im not a rom developer ..not yet .though ..i am a humble helper ..and kind of tester ..also it should mostly work on other sense 4 roms ..as they are having the same base ..so i dont think it will cause any problem to the other sense 4 roms
The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ganeshp Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera.apk, dragonslayer198, htc

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)