1. Download the zips and two folders in the link and place them on your phone
2. Flash the zips in recovery first
3. Take the files from system_app and copy them to /system/app using a file explorer(root explorer) and change the permissions to rw-r-r for all files
4. Take the files from system_lib and copy them to /system/lib using a file explorer(root explorer) and change the permissions to rw-r-r for all files
5. Reboot phone and enjoy the Htc locations app again
P.s. The reason I use Locations is because I live in a rural area without internet all the time and its nice to have offline gps maps when I go hiking and such without them expiring after 30 days like google maps, so if its not to much trouble could you put it in as an option in aroma Joelz? I'm sure others in rural areas would appreciate it as much as me. Plus your rom is the only sense 4.0 one that I've gotten Locations to work on.