MANUFAN AND GDING'S HOOLIGAN ROM(FF18)[Rejectz/Scarlick jb version coming soon!]

2,337 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,205

By manufan721, Senior Member on 20th July 2012, 03:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Click image for larger version

Name:	picsay-1343236787-1.jpeg
Views:	3394
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1222885

Hello kids...have to start this off by saying....I NEVER THOUGHT ID FINISH THIS BEEYATCH!!!! This is not my rom,but the communities...everyone has offered to help me, from mijjah, to extreme sense and its just showed me why i love this site and you guys...awwww...Anyway the thanks-

1. Sleshepic, for his amazing help with scripts, pulldown bar and patience, thanks man
2.dazed, what can i say about this guy that everyone hasnt said already? Hmmm, you sure got a purty mouth boy? Lol, thank you for getting this up and running and taking the time to teach me stuff
3. Venum, brought me on the team and added his tweaks and immense support...thanks cap'n
4.jc, for helping out and letting me use some of his images(thanks go to dazed too on that) to mod
5. Rujelus, for being there day and night to answer any questions and just support in general
6. Extreme sense, for his testing and help, thanks man
7, casperfi, 1brainsurgeon, cdss,and peng for testing,help and support(mucho thanks to rounsy for major support and testing!!!!!!!!!)
8. paiyne for the ultra sick banner!!!!!!!!
9. Datajosh for his base
10. anyone else i forgot(pm me and ill pop you in,) and everyone who flashes and donates...please be sure to thank these guys too because this rom wouldnt be here if it werent for them

Alright, i want to start this off by saying that i will be updating this with more red and modded apps, i just wanted to get it out there before everyone left for the sg3, youll recognize some apps and images from other roms. Ive modded them to fit hooligan and give you guys something different and thats why i say its the communities rom, now onto the good stuff

V1.2 gear:
same quality themed apps you are used to from 1.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claystone and sg3 launcher removed
Crazy launcher added
Lg3 launcher
Lastfm.free(yup, no longer available in market, had a copy on sd)
Boot logo changer
Tubemate
Tw removed
Calks camera app and tweaks(thanks calk!!!!!)
V's tweaks
Xda tweaks
Boot logo changer(thanks hellcat, and thanks phakker for posting thread)
Nesoid(themed)(pm me and i'll give you more for this, or tell ya how to get more for this)
Tubemate
Sg3 dialer(way modded,thanks avataroffrost!!!!)
Modded 5mb attachment limit clearer pic mms(thanks guy that posted this in themes n apps, can't remember your name)
New manchester united boot ani to prepare you for 2012-2013 season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dl links:

Coming soon....muhuhahaha...

Heres the gear for v 1.1 people:
Claystone launcher(not everyone will like this, if you don't want it then use root explorer and delete from system/apps)
Hooligan/Fred Perry® themed lockscreen
Lg launcher,
Sg3 launcher,
Svoice(thanks mijjah)
Sony Bravia Engine(thanks again mijjah)
Tubemate
Adfree
Team venum
Xda app(wayy themed!!!)
Many more(most partially or fully modded)
(almost everything.has been modded in some way for the rom and there is plenty more to come guys)
Hacked hotspot(thank you rujelus)
Hooligan red talk
Calks modded camera app(thanks calk!!!!!)
Modded team v gmaps(lol, make sure to check out the gnav!!!lil surprise in there, if having issues with modded nav, turn gps off back on, or reboot or wipe cache, (some people have had an issue, most havent...) and gmail(DO NOT update these apps in playstore or you lose the mods,unless you want to lose the mods in which case update them)
Lg launcher has its own weather widget that isnt compatible with sg3 launcher, there is nothing that can be done about this(sorry bout that guys)
I could go on but just flash already damnit!!!!!

Venums data speed tweaks and a few of my own added that ive found on xda, very, very fast(thanks again man) also there are team v logos hidden throughout the rom and even the alarm clock has been modded

Also includes agats ff18(thanks agat) recovery(rom is ff18)

Full wipe recommended, and i am not responsible if you bork your phone

Screenshots will be posted a few posts down

Flash already!!!! And donate to buy me a beer if you appreciate the rom and the work ive done if you feel inclined to do so(especially since times is tight and my bday is saturday, just sayin..been working on this since ff09!!!..lol)

Donate link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Thanks guys for everything,know this prolly sucks as an op but its my first alright!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

i am releasing 1.1 as an rc, there are still apps to mod and things to do but for the most part it's done, more to come guys promise!!!!!!!
first boot takes a bit give it time, and once everything starts up give it a minute to settle in before doing your thang and setting up stuff..
I have flashed my rom 3 times and all is well, there are 2 very minor image issues that im working on for next update but those will be fixed..promise, they dont affect anything performance or enjoyment wise at all...you'll be happy you flashed, trust me...thanks again for your patience guys

4shared link(please thank extreme sense for this guys): http://www.4shared.com/zip/-Do2qGiS/...l?refurl=d1url

team venum: http://www.teamvenum.com/roms-venum/...zip?format=raw

Dev host(thanks dazed, you're the greatest!!!!!) http://devhost.xda-developers.com/VXu

Md5: dd8bb1d94f4bcdb593c65b3d4791c1a9

Add-ons:

1. Team v hooligan wallpaper: coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

Please bear with team site
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manufan721 Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:10 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manufan721 Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:10 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved

The Following User Says Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manufan721 Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:12 AM |#4  
Flag San Antonio,TX
Thanks Meter: 362

More
First!!! Finally

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
20th July 2012, 03:15 AM |#5  
Flag Falling Waters, WV
Thanks Meter: 974

More
Second.

20th July 2012, 03:15 AM |#6  
Flag Euless
Thanks Meter: 7,195

Donate to Me
More
Team VeNuM is at it again......glad to see another ROM up....:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadow_God For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shadow_God Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:16 AM |#7  
Flag Beaver Dam
Thanks Meter: 471

More
Awesome!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to sbeekman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sbeekman Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:17 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Downloading as we speak needed something to flash tonight

The Following User Says Thank You to moneymatt05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift moneymatt05 Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:17 AM |#9  
Flag Farmington
Thanks Meter: 3,128

More
Sweet!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to MoHoGalore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MoHoGalore Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:19 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342750650142.jpg
Views:	5880
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1209713   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342750664211.jpg
Views:	5714
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1209714   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342750682442.jpg
Views:	5688
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1209715   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342750723320.jpg
Views:	5507
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1209717   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1342750759157.jpg
Views:	5148
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1209722  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manufan721 Ad-Free
20th July 2012, 03:21 AM |#11  
Recognized Themer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 7,053

Donate to Me
More
Glad to see it out here man, good work

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sleshepic Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)