[ROM] CleanROM DE 1.5 by Newboyx 10/5/12 [no longer supported]

Search This thread

newboyx

Dec 5, 2010
Noblesville, IN
Sorry that is not flashing for you guys. Without a device to test on I am of little help, but the ROM was made over a year ago. What has rolled out since then in regards to firmware?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

numel007

Apr 22, 2011
I just tried downloading cleanrom three times and using 2401 and it did the same thing anything wrong that we are doing numel????

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'd suggest 2.3.1 I guess. It might help. I only use the most stable TWRP versions, and 2.3.1 was my original. Try it out

Sent from a Carbonated EVO

hondafreak513

Jan 22, 2013
Williamsburg
md5
b99b57a3f0dd8f72396b2b292d9c2eb8

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

It sounds to me that the boot img is not getting flashed and thats why its not booting. Try flashing the boot img with fastboot or use this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.flashimagegui

Its trying to reboot half way through the installment in twrp.. it doesn't even finish and ask you to reboot.. that's what is weird to me.. I can see if it doesn't boot after it ask you to reboot...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

benny3

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Rosommon, MICH
Its trying to reboot half way through the installment in twrp.. it doesn't even finish and ask you to reboot.. that's what is weird to me.. I can see if it doesn't boot after it ask you to reboot...

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

What sux is i just sold my LTE and sent it out this morning. I do have one more that my son uses, He'll be here later and i'll test then. Is it just you guys that are s-on thats having this problem ?

One more question, for those who can't flash what hboot and firmware are you on?

Last edited:
Reactions: newboyx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CR.png

*****WIPE DATA FOR GOOGLE WALLET BEFORE FLASHING THIS OR ANY ROM****

PLEASE DO A FULL WIPE AND USE THIS BEFORE FLASHING

about.png

• This ROM is a continuation of the CleanROM franchise originally created by Scrosler (Optimus S, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, HTC Rezound, AT&T HTC One X, and a new tablet every week)
    • CleanROMs will be made for the Evo 4G LTE by Benny3 (BE) and Newboyx (DE) with the permission and guidance of Scrosler
    • This ROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a taste of AOSP with a Sense twist.
    • CleanROM DE is an all inclusive ROM designed with you in mind!
    • It's designed to be as close to AOSP looking as possible while still retaining full functionality and a few of the benifits of Sense

features.png

• Deodexed
    • Bloatware Removed (I mean a ton of bloatware!)
    • EQS (with super cool ICS blue toggles thanks to benny3)
    • APM
    • Build Prop Tweaks
    • Sdcard Tweaks
    • Memory Tweaks
    • Apex Launcher
    • Camera button wakes phone
    • Camera Mods ( Shutter Sound,HDR/Panorama)
    • AOSP Clock
    • AOSP Calendar
    • AOSP Email
    • AOSP Browser
    • AOSP Calculator
    • AOSP Lockscreen
    • ICS themed status bar
    • Evo LTE OC app
    • ES File Explorer
    • Holo Locker (this is the genius app that allows the caller ID to show through on the AOSP lockscreen on Sense based ROMs) thanks mobint!
    • Wifi Tether
    • Launch Voice Search by half pressing the camera button
    • Remapped button layout. Long press home for "Multitasking"
    • and more!

installation.png

• Must have custom recovery installed with unlocked bootloader!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • You must do a data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot to System
    • Enjoy awesomeness!
    • Tested and working on all firmwares
    • Just an FYI: I built and tested this s-off with the latest firmware installed. It has not been tested on any other combo. Feel free to chime in if it works great on a different set-up.

thanks.png

I could not have did this alone and I want to give special thanks to all who contributed knowingly or unknowingly
    • Scott aka. scrosler
    • Benny3
    • freeza
    • SteelH
    • Rydah805
    • one_love_420
    • regaw_leinad
    • smw6180
    • jeffsanace
    • aamikam
    • Dread7us for Evo LTE OC http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1752716
    • Tiffany84
    • The whole Team at Unlimited.io for s-off

MD5.png

43e72ea75e2a0bod0452853d19c0b403d

Changes in Version 1.1
    Signal Bars now in ICS blue
    3G Data now in ICS blue
    1x Data now in ICS blue
    AOSP Phone icon
    AOSP Message icon
    AOSP People/Contacts icon
    AOSP Camera icon
    Battery %
    Removed SetCPU (it is available in the market)

Changelog 1.4
    All data setting are off by default. You will need to turn them on if you want to set everything up. This includes Mobile Data, wifi, and NFC. I will have this fixed in a future update, I just ran out of time on my mini vacation.

Working 1% battery!
    Fixed Kindle app books not opening
    It is now easier to set a default keyboard in settings
    AOSP settings menu! (thanks to Art2Fly for this!)
    Google Now (as always mikeyxda is the man!)
    Thanks to t.o.m. for showing me the build.prop edit to remove the extra menu icon (we have a menu button, it was kind of pointless)
    Jelly Bean Fonts
    New boot and down animations by Team Clean contributer e.t.heil! You should really check out his work http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1706861
    Some other stuff, but I don't really remember (I should write this stuff down)
    There are a few things that we tested that were not quite ready for prime time, but they will be soon.

As always thanks to benny3! Want a little more Sense? Check out his ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1748090

Changes in 1.5
    AOSP Recent Apps! (Thanks to Turge for pointing me in the right direction)
    AOSP Car Dock
    Should now show 1X when in connected to 1X
    Updated most apps (a few snuck by me!)
    Disabled HTC Setup Wizard on first boot. Now you can jump right into settings to enable data and wifi. Just launch a Google app to sign in to everything.
    Changed some other little stuff. I have been doing little things along the way, I don't remember most of them.

XDA App and Tapatalk Users can download HERE
    You must set your Mobile Browser set to desktop view!

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation, it is pretty much the only thing that I can show my wife to justify the amount of time I spend on my phone. :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Here are some GREAT videos form QBKING77 featuring my ROM.
    Please take the time to watch them, subscribe to his channel, and please thank him for all he has contributed to the community.

Here is another video, this one by wwjoshdew!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQUJQONzzow

Thanks to both of you for the videos, your ongoing contributions to the community are greatly appreciated!
    Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I haven't forgotten about you. Just really busy with work. I hope to get some stuff done today. I won't have another day off until August 11th when I start my vacation.

Sent from my LTEless Evo LTE using Tapatalk on CleanROM DE 1.1
    Changelog 1.4

Changelog 1.4
    All data setting are off by default. You will need to turn them on if you want to set everything up. This includes Mobile Data, wifi, and NFC. I will have this fixed in a future update, I just ran out of time on my mini vacation.

Working 1% battery!
    Fixed Kindle app books not opening
    It is now easier to set a default keyboard in settings
    AOSP settings menu! (thanks to Art2Fly for this!)
    Google Now (as always mikeyxda is the man!)
    Thanks to t.o.m. for showing me the build.prop edit to remove the extra menu icon (we have a menu button, it was kind of pointless)
    Jelly Bean Fonts
    New boot and down animations by Team Clean contributer e.t.heil! You should really check out his work http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1706861
    Some other stuff, but I don't really remember (I should write this stuff down)
    There are a few things that we tested that were not quite ready for prime time, but they will be soon.
    Thanks to my testers
    motcher41
    i.am.cbgb
    Carrilloevo
    junkTzu

As always thanks to benny3! Want a little more Sense? Check out his ROM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1748090

I will update the OP later today, the ROM is uploading now.
    Anyone have plans for Thursday morning?
    No?
    Good, update forthcoming.
    See you in the AM...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2