**[p999 G2X ONLY) PRE-ALPHA- NO SUPPORT - KNOWN BUGS (NO CALL AUDIO)**
AS ALWAYS 'A BIG THANKS' TO THE CYANOGENMOD TEAM FOR ALL THEY DO. WITHOUT THEM NONE OF THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE.
There will be no support provided for this release as it is still undergoing development. Do not contact support regarding bugs as we are well aware of the current state of each Service.
This is in Pre-Alpha so expect things to not work. This is a barebones Jelly Bean 4.1 AOSP build. Not everything will be functional to its usual capacity.
==PROPRIETARY CODE: NO KANGING - NO COPYING OF CONTENT - LEGAL INFO HERE==
EAGLESBLOOD™ DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS:
[doniqcc | b0xer | cellsafemode]
..:::[ TEAM EB™]:::..
~THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS DONATED AND SUPPORTED US~
*Audio doesn't work *Data tends to cut off at times. A "hot-reboot" usually fixes it and this is due to audio not working. *Phone will not enter 'Sleep Mode', again due to audio malfunctioning. *Mobile Data Network: Data IS working, but you might need to cause the phone to hot-reboot (...easiest way is by connecting to non-encrypted network, which in turn usually fails.) It's due to a SIM-card thing... *On cold-boot the SIM card status is not correct.
Pre-Alpha testing release.
This distribution is still in development phase.
KERNEL SOURCE REPO:
EAGLESBLOOD™ ROM INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
**IMPORTANT** MUST READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW COMPLETELY.
1. Make a full backup of your current ROM. Then copy it over to PC if you wish.
2. Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM). *Note* You should always flash CWM using a USB Cable and NVflash; do not 'flash CWM from the ROM Manager app'.
3. To begin start by clicking "Wipe User Data/Factory Reset", this will wipe all data off of the phone's memory (not SD card though).
4. Now click "Wipe cache partition".
5. Then go down to "Advanced > Wipe Dalvik cache".
6. Choose Install zip from "External SD Card". Wait for that to complete and confirm you see an "Installation Complete" message.
7. Now, you must flash the correct Google Apps - GAPPS JB (gapps-2012xxxx.zip) ...link below.
Once the gapps are installed you can now click "Reboot System". Failing to complete all of these instructions precisely can potentially leave you stuck in CWM Recovery until you manage to build your way back out. This is not fun, trust us.
9. Done. Enjoy your new ROM!
Like our ROM? Feel free to show your support by rockin' this free public forum signature! Just copy the code below and paste in your signature settings...
FREE FAN/USER SIGNATURE:
TO GET IT, COPY THIS CODE IN THE BOX:
TEAM EB™FAST. STABLE. CLEAN.