FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ [23 JUL][SD/MAGLDR] Leo King 2.3.6 ICS 4.0.4_CM9_Rc2_Bulletproof! ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 713

By Learning Never Ends team, Member on 23rd July 2012, 06:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This build is ported from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1725640 (Thanks Bologna) using Portadroid http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1094372 (thanks boonbing)
Credits and thanks to Bologna, tytung, boonbing, CM9 team, cmhtcleo & team, securecrt, Xylograph, Rick_1995, ankuch, Cotulla, DFT, Cedesmith, Milaq, Dorimanx, Gogodu5sU, Marc1706, Securecrt, Texasice, Ravmp78, Melethron, Clyder, YZ and all hyperdroid team, MrDSL, Mirko ddd, Gio-lokj, Grintazzo, G.andy, Lucadp, Linus98, Wild.davide, Clownchico, zeppelinrox (for V6 Supercharger, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4#post16635544), and the ROM Betatest team : Rfale, Linus98, Carlusmagnus, Gio-lokj, Art.ar, Andy.g, Juancarlos.g, Lucadp, Andrews83 and Foxbuddy. Sorry if we have missed any

We (wis1152 & Robbie P) are not developers, but hope to be able to provide ongoing support for this thread. Although Bologna has said that this is the last CM9 version.

Instructions:

Well you know just extract everything and put the ICS folder in the root of your sd card. If WM6.5 tap on clrcad (nothing appears to happen) then haret, if magldr navigate to ICS folder using ad-sd dir and select ICS folder then boot AD SD.
Please read the NAND thread for information, but post any problems etc here in the SD thread.Thanks.

Please remember to REBOOT X 3

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u1z274jg3dbahgr md5sum=25c2b9f2b6db983b1dfc0662cab69ff1
Mirror http://d-h.st/OX2
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Learning Never Ends team For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Learning Never Ends team Ad-Free

23rd July 2012, 06:29 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,857

More
For Softkeys, use a root browser and add the following line to /system/build.prop (put the line at the end and press return) then reboot
Code:
qemu.hw.mainkeys=0
Change to =1 to remove

To re-assign or add keys, go to settings/system/navigation bar and follow instructions
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
23rd July 2012, 06:39 PM |#3  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wis1152 Ad-Free
23rd July 2012, 06:47 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Thanks,

Downloading, canĀ“t wait to try it.

Feedback in a couple hours.
23rd July 2012, 07:27 PM |#5  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Thumbs up thanks
thanks for your efforts

and time

dear friends robbie and wis.

keep up the good work

hundreds and hundreds of us come everyday to xda because you guys are putting in passion into what you love

and sharing that love with us

hats off to you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arungk2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arungk2 Ad-Free
23rd July 2012, 07:36 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
so far very smooth and fast.

litle problem though, no email app...
23rd July 2012, 07:43 PM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2alive

so far very smooth and fast.

litle problem though, no email app...

Just DL one from market
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
23rd July 2012, 08:09 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Softkeys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Just DL one from market
Thanks

How do you activate softkeys like in pictures?
23rd July 2012, 08:57 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyload

How do you activate softkeys like in pictures?

see post#2, hidden power is to the right and hidden search is to the left
23rd July 2012, 10:39 PM |#10  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Seems very very nice. I'm using cm9 nightlies right now and I'd like to switch to this one. Now, the problem is how to transfer everything to this, new rom. Do I only have to copy ext4 or?
THANK YOU GUYS, YOU ROCK!
23rd July 2012, 10:44 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaumaaa

Seems very very nice. I'm using cm9 nightlies right now and I'd like to switch to this one. Now, the problem is how to transfer everything to this, new rom. Do I only have to copy ext4 or?
THANK YOU GUYS, YOU ROCK!

You could try to put a COPY of your data.ext4 from nightly into new build folder. Will probably work, as both builds are CM9. If you have problems then do a fresh install. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)