Google JellyBean(4.1.1) for Flyer only is a development of CM10, with base in RandomBlame cm10 string of android compile.
this is aroma installer based, so during install you can chose between tablet or phoneUI based use.
v.18 download here
GoogleApps from here
Kernel source used can be downloaded here (sorry, no git)
- if you used HTC Unlock and S-OFF'd using that, you ALWAYS need to flash new boot.img manually, search "fastboot flash boot boot.img" if do not already know how to use it.
- Remember that 2 boot images exists, one with htc keys enabled(phoneUI) and one without.
- Always believe its best and safest to WIPE/factory reset in recovery and double it with full wipe in installer too.
- If you are on Gingerbread, you need to upgrade to HoneyComb firmware, before this works and have your Hboot S-off'd too.(Revolutionary solution preferred)
- if you feel launcher seems laggy (as i), install another one from Play store, i feel it needs to be kept as is, so i did not replace it for another.
everything works except topics below
- no bluetooth headset audio supported
- front camera / video recording function.
- wifi tether / wifi hotspot function
- video hardware accelerated playback
iamchucky - fling correction to my pen driver.
pravus_nephilim - for the work on a clean aokp compile build for our flyer with previous aokp release
randomblame - for the work on DesireHD with the jellybean development upto beta3 and recent 18.2 build used in cm10 release
barrmulio - for the 160dpi hack to support 7" devices at 1024x600 resolution.
jmztaylor - view kernel origin.
Chaosz-X and LeeDroid - Flyer kernel origin.
kamistral - a small thanks for the 3G confirmation on build v11beta2
yncconsult - early release used yncconsult kernel. (no source compiled here)
Donate users: a thank you to those users that started donating on xda the last few weeks. it is appreciated and i will to support as much is possible.