Until I finally did S-Off with my phone. So I decided to slightly rearrange the guide (steps I took to S-Off my phone) and post it.
1) Unlock bootloader from htcdev
Follow this guide:
2) Download Leedroid GB ROM from:
Install Leedroid GB ROM in recovery. After install, your phone will keep auto off. Dont panic, its ok.
3) Enter Bootloader mode and go to fastboot usb
4) Download http://unlimited.io/content/files/Co...r_u_GB_WIN.zip
5) Extract the zip file to any empty folder
6) Copy adb, fastboot and AdbWinApi.dll to were you extracted the zip file
7) Open command prompt. START -> RUN -> CMD
Go to the folder where you extract the zip file in your command prompt.
fastboot flash boot jb_boot.img
Make sure to uninstall htc sync and battery to be at least 75%
9) After the phone restarts you will see a screen called JupunutBear
10) Run controlbear.exe as administrator
11) You will see something like this: Segmentation fault /system/bin/su -...
But will most likely FAILED!
12) Reboot phone into Bootloader mode and enter fastboot usb mode
13) Install su-18.104.22.168-efgh-signed.zip
15) Run controlbear.exe as administrator
16) You will still see this error No Juopunutbear boot image found
adb push jb_boot.img /data/local/tmp/
18) Run again controlbear.exe as administrator. There wont be anymore errors.
19) Follow instruction until it asked to do the Wire Trick.
Go here for the guide:
If you see error code 66732337 then your Wire Trick timing is incorrect, re open controlbear.exe as administrator and try again
Once you did the wire trick correctly it will ask you if you want to install Juopunutbear HBoot
Type y for yes and enter.
Your Evo 3D is now S-Off with Hboot 1.49.9999