Why is this ROM "taking CyanogenMod to the next level?
CyanogenMod does not want to include many customizations like they did in cm7
But why not? We want to customize our phones!
This ROM adds more options and cherries to CyanogenMod, cherry picked from the CM gerrit, Google gerrit, AOKP gerrit, many github pages that are around or made by me
This ROM also includes a lot of experimental changes like many NEON optimized code sets, better libraries like jpeg-turbo and tweaked surface flinger, skia and many more
Want to turn the recent panel in to an app killer?
Just press the kill-all button!
You want to reboot but don't wait to long?
Just execute a hot reboot this is 50% - 70% faster then a normal reboot
Hate the stupid useless overflow menu button (onscreen menu button)?
Also got an option for that just hide it!
In Android you can swipe from the top of the screen downwards to expands the status bar
Why only from the top of the screen?
In this ROM you can define actions for
- Swiping top edge
- Swiping left edge
- Swiping right edge
- Swiping bottom edge
for example if you want the hide the status bar you can simply define a swipe action for it to an edge you like
And there is a lot more in this ROM!
Stock but still highly customizable the way we like it
- WiFi direct doesnt work
- MHL output is rotated incorrectly to portrait in horizontal mode (but workaround is added for hw decoded videos/youtube. Use bsplayer from playstore, almost all videos play with it in correct rotation in hwoverlay)
- Download all the needed files (ROM, Gapps, kernel (only if you'd wish to use a different one then the stock kernel))
- Extract the boot.img from the ROM.zip or the kernel.zip you'd download
- Reboot to phone to bootloader mode (the white HBOOT screen where you can use fastboot)
- Choose fastboot
- Flash the kernel
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot erase cache
- Boot into recovery
- Flash the ROM.zip
- Flash Gapps
- Optional! Flash the kernel.zip (only needed if you did flash a different kernel then the one included in the ROM.zip)
Kernels: (modules need to be download from their own thread)
Wipe all (but data when you come from earlier CM10 Domination)
Flash boot.img for your kernel
Flash kernel modules
Boot, configure and enjoy!
- Zowie93 - For all the drawables in this topic
- Team douche - For CyanogenMod
- Team KANG - For AOKP
- CNA - For CNA
- SGT7 - For some pretty nice features
- Team eos - For just being awesome
- Pabx - For polly sound fixes
- nimrodity - For his great sense of perfection