Remove All Ads from XDA

CyanogenMod 10 JB Discussion/User Thread

719 posts
Thanks Meter: 102

By meethere, Senior Member on 28th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So people are posting all the non-dev stuffs on the original development thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1796217

Lets better discuss issues other than development here.
Keep that thread clean
Post all JB related stuffs here.

** Official nightlies are out

1) Latest version , preview 5 now available ; check thread for download.

2) A more detailed installation guide to flash JB with a video guide too

3) Hybrid Paranoidandroid ROM based on CM10 JB preview #4 - go here

4) All JB latest kernel's can be found here

5) What's great in Jelly bean ?

6) CM 10 on Galaxy Note video preview

7) CM 10 , unofficial latest nightlies by Utacka and mnm1992

8) And more custom JB ROMs available including AOKP, so just look around and post your fav
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to meethere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift meethere Ad-Free

28th July 2012, 03:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 346

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meethere

So people are posting all the shitty stuffs on the original development thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1796217

Lets better discuss issues other than development discussion here.
Keep that thread clean

So far so good. This rom is amazing! Thumbs up to Team Hacksung!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Livebyte For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Livebyte Ad-Free
28th July 2012, 03:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'm really enjoying CyanogenMod 10, although I'm really missing having some of the tablet mode apps from ParanoidAndroid! That said, Google Now is incredible and I haven't encountered many glitches aside from rotation being reversed and LED Torch not being able to be a toggle.
28th July 2012, 04:30 PM |#4  
Flag Miami Gardens, Florida
Thanks Meter: 230

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffianImmodesty

I'm really enjoying CyanogenMod 10, although I'm really missing having some of the tablet mode apps from ParanoidAndroid! That said, Google Now is incredible and I haven't encountered many glitches aside from rotation being reversed and LED Torch not being able to be a toggle.

1+ Paranoid has a jelly bean hybrid release but it's still in the early stages of development
28th July 2012, 04:43 PM |#5  
Flag National Capital Region(NCR)
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Is it faster than CM9?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
28th July 2012, 06:04 PM |#6  
Flag Santiago de chile
Thanks Meter: 649

Donate to Me
More
You are not an official person from cyanogen team and they won't provide feedback from this post...

Wait until they consider opening a thread

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msedek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift msedek Ad-Free
28th July 2012, 08:06 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msedek

You are not an official person from cyanogen team and they won't provide feedback from this post...

Enviado desde mi GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk 2

Cool story bro. And what ? Did he say this thread will be a fedback one for the devs ? We arent allowed to discuss about CM10 between users ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ueihtam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ueihtam Ad-Free
28th July 2012, 08:33 PM |#8  
Flag ireland
Thanks Meter: 285

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueihtam

Cool story bro. And what ? Did he say this thread will be a fedback one for the devs ? We arent allowed to discuss about CM10 between users ?

its called ETIQUETTE the devs do this in their spare time and the only real payment they get is the gratitude of their loyal fanbase
28th July 2012, 10:36 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msedek

Quote:
Originally Posted by @denny

its called ETIQUETTE the devs do this in their spare time and the only real payment they get is the gratitude of their loyal fanbase

Hmm...I might be wrong, but I thought that this was just a discussion thread. If the devs want to toss their hats into the ring here, that's their choice, but I didn't think that the goal of this thread was to force their hand or make them respond to our issues; I thought it was just to chit-chat about CM10 so that we don't clog up the development thread. Just my two cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragooon123

Is it faster than CM9?

From my experience, sometimes yes and sometimes no. A really polished CM9 will speed right past this, but Jelly Bean can really shine here and there, and as the devs complete the ROM I'm sure Project Butter will make it super, super speedy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RuffianImmodesty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RuffianImmodesty Ad-Free
29th July 2012, 12:20 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:

Hmm...I might be wrong, but I thought that this was just a discussion thread. If the devs want to toss their hats into the ring here, that's their choice, but I didn't think that the goal of this thread was to force their hand or make them respond to our issues; I thought it was just to chit-chat about CM10 so that we don't clog up the development thread. Just my two cents.

Yup, but sounds that some guys just dont get it.
29th July 2012, 12:26 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:

From my experience, sometimes yes and sometimes no. A really polished CM9 will speed right past this, but Jelly Bean can really shine here and there, and as the devs complete the ROM I'm sure Project Butter will make it super, super speedy.

The smoothness does seem inconsistent (maybe because of the RAM issues) but it always feels more responsive to touch input IMO. When scrolling for example, it'll stick closer to your finger. And the recents panel comes up nearly instantly. When GPS is fixed, I think it could be a daily driver for me. Google Now is pretty sweet too!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)