What is USB OTG?
It stands for USB On-the-Go!
"It is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host allowing a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached." - Wikipedia
The stock kernel allows Mouse & Keyboard, but USB storage is missing..
- Stock and custom kernels supported
- Mount and Unmount drive with a single click
- No Ads!
- Full NTFS support built-in!! (from v3.0.3)
- Automatically start on device connect (intent broadcast) (from v3.0.3)
- Notification when drives mounted! (from v3.0.3)
- One click access to unmount (from v3.0.3)
- Option to enable UTF-8 if kernel support (from v4)
- Automatically open explorer after drive mounted (from v3.0.7)
- One click debugging and feedback (in app) [Donate version only]
What phones are supported?
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo, Neo V, Arc and the Arc S! Modules for stock kernel on second post.
If you get it to work on other devices, please PM me and I will add them to the list.
What are the requirements?
- root (su binary)
- USB OTG cable
How to use on stock kernel?
See this post to load modules!
I will not be held responsible for any damage to your device. Do not use for a long time, u may risk burning the device chip/motherboard due to the voltage supply in host mode.
Screenshots and Screencast:
More Details and Download (Click Here)