#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
4.1 Milestone 1.1: http://goo.im/devs/rohan/evita/aokp/...lestone1.1.zip
- Download the latest build from above depending on what version you want (4.1 or 4.2)
- Download the Jellybean Google Apps package from a site such as http://goo.im/gapps
- Reboot into your recovery of choice
- Make a backup of your current device
- (optional) Transfer that backup to your PC for safekeeping
- Factory Wipe your device if you aren't coming from AOKP Jellybean already
- Install the ROM zip, followed by the Google Apps package
- IF YOU CAME FROM THE 2.20 FIRMWARE/NEWER HBOOT, THEN YOU MUST FLASH THE BOOT.IMG FROM THE ZIP THROUGH FASTBOOT
DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BOOTLOOPING IF YOU FLASHED A CUSTOM KERNEL OR DID NOT MANUALLY FLASH THE STOCK KERNEL VIA FASTBOOT.
Lastly, if you enjoy my work and what I've done for this device, then please consider donating to motivate me further.
Donations are never required but always very much appreciated All my money comes from donations as I am in high school. Thank you very much. My link is right below my name on the left.
If you want to see the 4.1 Source + Device files, go here: http://github.com/AOKP/