FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Jelly Bean for HTC evo 4g lte

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By jamarious34, Member on 30th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have been looking around for the development of a jelly bean ROM for the evoLTE but I only see it for the og evo. Does anyone kno if they have started it or where I can read about the progress?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

1st August 2012, 12:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've been looking for the same thing but so far no luck. Your options as of now are limited to whenever sprint gets around to updating but Kushdeck is working on a CM10 port. I'm a new user so can't post links but go to twitter and look for kushdeck and you will see about 1 day ago he posted his port.
The Following User Says Thank You to elitelimfish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift elitelimfish Ad-Free
1st August 2012, 04:03 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Tallahassee

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitelimfish

I've been looking for the same thing but so far no luck. Your options as of now are limited to whenever sprint gets around to updating but Kushdeck is working on a CM10 port. I'm a new user so can't post links but go to twitter and look for kushdeck and you will see about 1 day ago he posted his port.

Thanks! That's what I have been looking for, I just didnt think to look on twitter. I have a twitter account but I never use it but i guess I'll have to now lol.
2nd August 2012, 04:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Have you had any luck with it? I keep running into a "Failed" prompt when I try to install from TWRP (recovery).
2nd August 2012, 11:57 PM |#5  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 44

More
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2hR8sevxlk
4th August 2012, 09:14 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Tallahassee

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitelimfish

Have you had any luck with it? I keep running into a "Failed" prompt when I try to install from TWRP (recovery).

No I havent tried to flash it yet, i wanted to wait until more things were working. Right now I'm running Husker's senseless rejuvenated rom OC'd to 1.8GHz! super smooth!

@Xpertss thanks for that, that is awesome that it already has such great progress even with most things not working its still awesome! Cant wait to flash it when its more stable!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)