My phone got several problems during the last day without any reason.
- camera shows black screen and crashes
- headphone jack does not work
- earphone dead
- no charging
I've done research via google and found several "solutions"
- change sd-card: not the solution
- wipe cache and dalvik: not the solution
- re-assembling the camera unit: not the solution
The last one i've tried fixed my problem: One of the flat connectors on the motherboard was detached.
After plug it in again, the phone works fine again.
It was not my solution, but i thought it might be helpful to poste that again
Check out this topics and the posts from "abenia":
In my case, the reason was the connection shown here(black part to mainboard, connectors not viewable on the pic): http://tjworld.net/attachment/blog/h...0156-small.JPG