Replacement covers for the home/back buttons?

Search This thread

MercJones

Jul 31, 2012
Hi there, you know the plastic caps at the top and bottom of the screen, can you get replacement ones for those? Mine has cracked.

I've seen some for the streak 5 i think: dellstreakrepairs.co.uk/spares.html "New Dell Streak Plastic End Caps" but assume that is for the 5 not 7?

Any ideas please?

Thankyou.

rsfinsrq

Hi there, you know the plastic caps at the top and bottom of the screen, can you get replacement ones for those? Mine has cracked.

I've seen some for the streak 5 i think: dellstreakrepairs.co.uk/spares.html "New Dell Streak Plastic End Caps" but assume that is for the 5 not 7?

Any ideas please?

Thankyou.

I would contact dellstreakrepairs.UK and ask if they have Streak 7 parts. They repaired my Streak 5 and indicated they were repairing Streak 7's as well. Their website has a wanted post for old and damaged Streak 7's. They may have what your looking for.

MercJones

Jul 31, 2012
I would contact dellstreakrepairs.UK and ask if they have Streak 7 parts. They repaired my Streak 5 and indicated they were repairing Streak 7's as well. Their website has a wanted post for old and damaged Streak 7's. They may have what your looking for.

Thanks for that.

Out of interest, do you know what the exact part name is called? I see it called a cap/cover, but i can't find the actual correct name/part number?