FORUMS

[Extension] Updated version of the APK Downloader Chrome Extension

643 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,143

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2014, 01:24 PM |#451  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
No it cannot be because it does it on other "compatible" apps as well.
3rd March 2014, 01:25 PM |#452  
Flag The Burgh
Thanks Meter: 3,015

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgkt

Device id is ok.
Could it be because of "device incompatible"?

Possibly,in my experience apkdownloader isnt 100% successful,some apps I just cannot get regardless of whether my device is compatible or not,you could also try and log out and back in

Tapatyping from my nexus
26th March 2014, 01:55 PM |#453  
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I cannot login. My device ID is correct. It says authentication failed. 2-step authentication is on but when I try to login via Google Authenticator, result is same.

What to do?
27th March 2014, 07:34 AM |#454  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadier

Possibly,in my experience apkdownloader isnt 100% successful,some apps I just cannot get regardless of whether my device is compatible or not,you could also try and log out and back in

Tapatyping from my nexus

Confirmed. Some apps it downloads, some no. who knows why....
19th April 2014, 02:27 AM |#455  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetcan44

I cannot login. My device ID is correct. It says authentication failed. 2-step authentication is on but when I try to login via Google Authenticator, result is same.

What to do?

what part of that don't you understand?
19th April 2014, 02:57 PM |#456  
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgkt

Confirmed. Some apps it downloads, some no. who knows why....

Well, no one knows exactly why, but here's the main reasons:
  • The app requires payment. This may sound obvious, but people still try anyway.
  • The app is not compatible with your device. If the device you log in with using APK Downloader isn't compatible with the app you want, you won't be able to download the app. For example, Google Car Home can only be downloaded by two devices. If you don't have either of those devices, you cannot download the app. The solution here is to log in with a device that is compatible, if you have one.
  • Your login has expired. Yes, this does happen. The login information will no longer be valid, likely due to the (presumed) cookie APK Downloader sets expiring. The solution is simply to log in again.
20th April 2014, 04:39 PM |#457  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up Rus Online APK Downloader
Online Apk Downloader from Google Play! http://download.freeapk.ru

The Following User Says Thank You to kusakov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kusakov Ad-Free
22nd April 2014, 05:23 PM |#458  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strephon Alkhalikoi

Well, no one knows exactly why, but here's the main reasons:

• The app requires payment. This may sound obvious, but people still try anyway.
  • The app is not compatible with your device. If the device you log in with using APK Downloader isn't compatible with the app you want, you won't be able to download the app. For example, Google Car Home can only be downloaded by two devices. If you don't have either of those devices, you cannot download the app. The solution here is to log in with a device that is compatible, if you have one.
  • Your login has expired. Yes, this does happen. The login information will no longer be valid, likely due to the (presumed) cookie APK Downloader sets expiring. The solution is simply to log in again.

What can I try if I meet all those requirments? Trying to download Dropbox (which is free), compatible with my android and I have only just logged in.

The error I get is a 403 Forbidden
23rd April 2014, 03:01 AM |#459  
Make sure you're using the version of the downloader here and not the Evozi spyware version or the Codekiems hack. Other than that, there's not much you can do except be patient and see if the issue corrects itself. While most 403 errors are caused by trying to browse where you're not supposed to, the downloader uses the proper Google protocols and should not be throwing up 403 errors.
1st May 2014, 03:58 PM |#460  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strephon Alkhalikoi

Make sure you're using the version of the downloader here and not the Evozi spyware version or the Codekiems hack. Other than that, there's not much you can do except be patient and see if the issue corrects itself. While most 403 errors are caused by trying to browse where you're not supposed to, the downloader uses the proper Google protocols and should not be throwing up 403 errors.

Thanks, but I have seem to understand the previous message incorrect. Instead of relogging with the plugin I did a login on my account via the website, which obviously didn't solve the problem. Logging back in with the plugin did solve it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tweekzor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tweekzor Ad-Free
1st May 2014, 11:33 PM |#461  
It's good you got your problem sorted out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk downloader

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)