Here is CyanogenMod 9 for Huawei Mediapad.
- Data connection;
- Full hardware acceleration;
- Usb connection to PC (mtp, ptp);
Problems in current rom:
- Some glitches in preview of running apps;
- Broken photo/camcorder preview;
- Random mac address after reboot;
- Wrong country detection in Google Play over wifi with turned off radio.
- TWRP Recovery;
- CM9 for Huawei Mediapad - Alpha 2, bluetooth_fix_for_alpha2;
- Google apps.
Instructions: !!!Be aware that im not responsible for any damage that can cause this rom!!!
1. Flash TWRP recovery from fastboot by these commands:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash recovery2 recovery.img
3. Boot in TWRP Recovery, then choose Backup and check cust partition, then Swipe to back up (you will get full backup of stock rom).
Pls notice, that this recovery can make backup only of /cust partition, not /hwcust like in international roms.
4. Press back to go to main menu and choose Wipe there, then press Factory reset, then System (thats important, 'cause update zip cant format ext4 system partition).
5. Press back again and choose Install, then find downloaded zip rom, choose it and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
6. Press back again and choose Install, then find downloaded zip with Gapps, choose it and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
7. Then reboot in system and enjoy cm9 rom on your Mediapad
- device tree: https://github.com/aftersilence/andr...uawei_hws7300u;
- vendor tree with all needed propietary files: https://github.com/aftersilence/andr...0u_proprietary.
Changelog and old versions:
- CM9 for Huawei Mediapad - Alpha 2 - 13.08.2012.
- fixed USB connection to PC;
- fixed GPS;
- fixed USB-host;
- fixed "phone UI" of cm9 launcher to "tablet" one (now you can adjust grid size, default is 6x6);
- changed back light.sensor values to stock one (at least it works now);
- fixed Bluetooth (see above for bluetooth_fix_for_alpha2)
- fixed time resetting after reboot;
- completely fixed radio and data connection;
- working usb/wifi tethering;
- ro.secure=0 for supporting adb push to /system, /data etc;
- fixed problems with gallery.