Ah I forgot to load the framework file, good call man...
And you know whats funny, is Ive found the name/location of this file the hard way, and Ive been told twice before. Either the files are just really wacky this time around, or that file name/location is a curse for me . Ive seen it be a single dot.9 patch fill file (really small), and Ive seen it be a bigger image, and Im still looking. But my eyes are killing me now.
Just the thread I was looking for...
Haven't done a whole lot of ICS themeing (GB use to be so much easier), and especially not with TouchWiz. Anyway, I have the following questions in reference to the screen shot below. Most of these changes, if not all, I believe are in the SystemUI. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
1) How the hell do you get rid of the carrier ID? Also, if I wanted to move it to where the date currently is in the notification menu, how would this be accomplished?
2) How do I change the quick menu toggle color? Is it a hexcode or a png... haven't been able to find it anywhere? Maybe in the framework-res?
3) For future's sake & reference which xml is this color at (the background for the toggles)?
4) How do I right align the date by the settings button?
5) Text color location for this?
6) Background Color for this?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|