As our Galaxy Ace got a Low ram memory, I have searched for an App that is gonna block app from " AutoRun".
What is Auto run:
AutoRun, Is That property which make the app autoruns by itself, under any conditions, boot, connectivity "connecting to wifi or 3g", media mounted or even charging the device.
Gemini App Manager:
This app will show you what are the conditions which the Apps will run under.
This thread is to show you how to control which apps that runs automatically and eats your ram, consuming high power from the battery and the prosescor.
- Download the App from PlayStore
Download From Here
- Open the app give it the root access
- you will see the current running apps, as the Image shows.
- in this case i choosed Google+ as an example.
- select the app you wanna to configure it Autorunning actions, by holding down its icon
- choose configure auto run,
- now click on the on button to chenge it to off
do not change "On App widget Update" because it will prevent the app from running even if you used it own widget.
do not change all unknown process which are "custom autorun condition".
This process will make your phone much faster and less laggy, the best of this app will be with v6 supercharge script