FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Free Your RAM, No lagging any more 9/25/2012

564 posts
Thanks Meter: 254

Post Reply Email Thread
Hey All

As our Galaxy Ace got a Low ram memory, I have searched for an App that is gonna block app from " AutoRun".
What is Auto run:
AutoRun, Is That property which make the app autoruns by itself, under any conditions, boot, connectivity "connecting to wifi or 3g", media mounted or even charging the device.
Gemini App Manager:
This app will show you what are the conditions which the Apps will run under.
This thread is to show you how to control which apps that runs automatically and eats your ram, consuming high power from the battery and the prosescor.
Lets start:
Quote:

1. Download the App from PlayStore
    Download From Here
  2. Open the app give it the root access
  3. you will see the current running apps, as the Image shows.

4. in this case i choosed Google+ as an example.
  5. select the app you wanna to configure it Autorunning actions, by holding down its icon
  6. choose configure auto run,
  7. now click on the on button to chenge it to off

Remmember:
do not change "On App widget Update" because it will prevent the app from running even if you used it own widget.
do not change all unknown process which are "custom autorun condition".

This process will make your phone much faster and less laggy, the best of this app will be with v6 supercharge script
Have a nice phone don't forget to press THANKS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1348367793763.png
Views:	687
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1352119   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1348367922516.png
Views:	617
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1352120   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1348367961344.png
Views:	593
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	1352121   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1348368096822.png
Views:	568
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1352122  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eraser0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eraser0 Ad-Free
4th August 2012, 11:25 PM |#2  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 508

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraser0

Hi every body...

one of the main probelms of our ace is the low ram, so more lagging

but with this App " Gemini App Manager
you can disable all auto run in back ground process....

the disadvantage is that you wont get notified when you connect to the internet from apps like Facebook

on the other hand you can disable the auto running App by App
so more free memory, less processor load
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to use?
download the app "free"
" Gemini App Manager

you will see under every app some icons, with permissions that the app has granted,
one of them is auto in orange
so hold the app icon and choose
config autoru
turn off what ever conditions you dont wanna the app to run under
thats it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick tips:
do not turn off conditions the written uunder the it
custom
do not turn off widgets conditions, cuze you won't be able to play music " if it is a music app"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the developer
and who ever pressed thanks and commented on this thread
keep it up guys

Guys, Guys...

I am ReaperXL2, Lead developer of Xperience.Cyanogen...

Forget all this talk of low ram, lags, apps2sd etc...

We have a rom in development that makes all the above & more a thing of the past... We are currently running a public beta on our FB page...

If you really want to see & taste the future of CM7 Official then come on over a take a look...

Battery That equals or exceeds stock, 0% lag anywhere (yes that also includes gaming & multi-tasking), Ram, we are laughing at that word now... Killer looks, well come n take a look...

testers are posting findings & test results daily along with screenshots...

Come & check us out. All XDA members & devs welcome...

Once we get the rom to RC1 status, then we will be releasing Officially on XDA...

We look forward to seeing you...

Stay Breezy n Be Lucky

Pe"ACE"...

Xperience.Cyanogen FB page : HERE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReaperXL2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ReaperXL2 Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 04:50 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperXL2

Guys, Guys...

We have a rom in development that makes all the above & more a thing of the past... We are currently running a public beta on our FB page...

If you really want to see & taste the future of CM7 Official then come on over a take a look...

Battery That equals or exceeds stock, 0% lag anywhere (yes that also includes gaming & multi-tasking), Ram, we are laughing at that word now... Killer looks, well come n take a look...

Once we get the rom to RC1 status, then we will be releasing Officially on XDA...

Stay Breezy n Be Lucky

Pe"ACE"...

Reaper ,

I don't feel that it's okay to suddenly hijack an app thread like that.....but whatever floats your boat

"Friends forever." - Ventus
The Following User Says Thank You to CallMeVentus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CallMeVentus Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 05:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2,449

More
Quote:

Guys, Guys...

Stay Breezy n Be Lucky

Pe"ACE"...

Also please stop spaming Team Adreno's Facebook page with your new rom releses! ITS REALLY ANOYING!
The Following User Says Thank You to PulseDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PulseDroid Ad-Free
5th August 2012, 10:30 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 325

More
no offence to OP's efforts..but I dont think free ram means better multitasking.I would like to run 5-6 apps with all 278 MB of my ram engaged rather than running one app with 120-130 MB ram consumed and rest free.It makes no sense for me to not to use the RAM provided and keep it free..perhaps no one is going to keep their ram free and unused and shiny to put it in a showcase.

@Reaper.................. (nuff said)
6th August 2012, 03:44 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oman

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by side_effect

no offence to OP's efforts..but I dont think free ram means better multitasking.I would like to run 5-6 apps with all 278 MB of my ram engaged rather than running one app with 120-130 MB ram consumed and rest free.It makes no sense for me to not to use the RAM provided and keep it free..perhaps no one is going to keep their ram free and unused and shiny to put it in a showcase.

@Reaper.................. (nuff said)

the apss wont start automaticly u must open them
7th August 2012, 05:09 PM |#7  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 508

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDCUSTOMIZe

Also please stop spaming Team Adreno's Facebook page with your new rom releses! ITS REALLY ANOYING!

Bro, Let me first say I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused to your team on FB... I was not aware of the spamming issue regarding our releases... I will take care of it today, I give you my word...

I hold great respect for Team Adreno, Hell it's the work of your team & others that inspired me to start developing in the first place...

Again, sorry guys & keep up your exemplary work...

Now, I also apologize to the OP of this thread for the apparent hijack of the thread... this was not my intention... I merely wanted to inform...

looking back at the post, I realized that there was not a problem with what I have said, It is more a problem of the location of the post...

Xperience.Cyanogen say "Sorry" to any people that we may have offended regarding this matter...

Thanx guys...

Xperience.Cyanogen...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReaperXL2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ReaperXL2 Ad-Free
7th August 2012, 06:50 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oman

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperXL2

Bro, Let me first say I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused to your team on FB... I was not aware of the spamming issue regarding our releases... I will take care of it today, I give you my word...

I hold great respect for Team Adreno, Hell it's the work of your team & others that inspired me to start developing in the first place...

Again, sorry guys & keep up your exemplary work...

Now, I also apologize to the OP of this thread for the apparent hijack of the thread... this was not my intention... I merely wanted to inform...

looking back at the post, I realized that there was not a problem with what I have said, It is more a problem of the location of the post...

Xperience.Cyanogen say "Sorry" to any people that we may have offended regarding this matter...

Thanx guys...

Xperience.Cyanogen...

hey if you wanna to inform creat a thread and ask for testers
7th August 2012, 07:28 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 664

More
Another alternative (which I prefer) is autostarts, but ull have to pay for the app.
25th September 2012, 12:26 AM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oman

More
The Thread Is Updated
25th September 2012, 06:30 AM |#11  
Flag caucasia (ANTIOQUIA)
Thanks Meter: 1

More
probar
voy a probar haber que tal me gusta mucho que no gaste tanta ram.....: Laugh: