FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

pes 12 and fifa 12 on archos 101 internet tablet

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By amrsadi, Junior Member on 3rd August 2012, 11:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi ..

i have downloaded these tow games , and they both have the same problem ..

after i downloaded the extra needed file , i ran the game and it worked perfectly , until the screen saying " tap anywhere "
when i tap , the game automatically direct me to the home screen of the tablet !!

what to do pleas

my tablet is not rooted by the way. .

4th August 2012, 11:57 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Are you sure you've downloaded proper working version for your tab?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mavasilisk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mavasilisk Ad-Free
4th August 2012, 03:04 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavasilisk

Are you sure you've downloaded proper working version for your tab?

how to make sure please , i thought the market is a trusted source 1!!
5th August 2012, 09:39 PM |#4  

More
aw, you've downloaded it from the PlayStore. It used to work if its bough. Check the games topic and see which games and their versions are working for your device. I'd suggest you to use Chainfire but you said that your tab isnt rooted.
6th August 2012, 12:40 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

aw, you've downloaded it from the PlayStore. It used to work if its bough. Check the games topic and see which games and their versions are working for your device. I'd suggest you to use Chainfire but you said that your tab isnt rooted.

ok . do you advise me to root ?

if yes , please give me a trusted topic to follow with the latest firmware
as i see there are a lot of topics regarding rooting

thanks in advance bro
6th August 2012, 05:11 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsadi

ok . do you advise me to root ?

if yes , please give me a trusted topic to follow with the latest firmware
as i see there are a lot of topics regarding rooting

thanks in advance bro

If your device is new I suggest you not to root it before you know what you are doing. Rooting your device will void your warranty. I suggest you to ask the people in the store where you bought it if there is some problems if you do so (I did it this way and they said its fine if I dont brick it myself). If you think you know enough to proceed there you go: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=930197 . Also I suggest you to install custom ROM because its way faster then stock OS. There is other way, check the topic for games available for A101 and check if the version matches with the one you've downloaded from PlayStore.
6th August 2012, 11:07 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

If your device is new I suggest you not to root it before you know what you are doing. Rooting your device will void your warranty. I suggest you to ask the people in the store where you bought it if there is some problems if you do so (I did it this way and they said its fine if I dont brick it myself). If you think you know enough to proceed there you go: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=930197 . Also I suggest you to install custom ROM because its way faster then stock OS. There is other way, check the topic for games available for A101 and check if the version matches with the one you've downloaded from PlayStore.

yes it's new .. i will wait the warranty to end , after that i will root it ..

but please ,, i have some questions , i hope you will answer me..

1.. you advise me to install a custom ROM as its faster ,, doesn't rooting include installing it ? or rooting is a step and installing a custom ROM is a separated step which i can ignore ?

2..the topics you gave has a lot of firmwares which one to use ? how do i know ?

3.is it true that with rooting i can download paid apps for free ?

i know this is far away from the main topic , but i need to know every thing about rooting , as it a little bit confusing me ..
7th August 2012, 09:11 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsadi

yes it's new .. i will wait the warranty to end , after that i will root it ..

but please ,, i have some questions , i hope you will answer me..

1.. you advise me to install a custom ROM as its faster ,, doesn't rooting include installing it ? or rooting is a step and installing a custom ROM is a separated step which i can ignore ?

2..the topics you gave has a lot of firmwares which one to use ? how do i know ?

3.is it true that with rooting i can download paid apps for free ?

i know this is far away from the main topic , but i need to know every thing about rooting , as it a little bit confusing me ..

1.First you root your device by installing Special Developer Edition of android called also SDE and then install the custom rom over it. Your device remains rooted with the custom rom.

2. The firmwares are just firmware versions released by Archos. Download the latest one and all the files with the same number for the correct firmware. If you like to proceed ofcourse.

8th August 2012, 01:24 AM |#9  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 2,696

More
No warez talk guys
9th August 2012, 11:35 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyka

No warez talk guys