Hi there ! New Galaxy NOTE user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mediamindlab

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal
Hi i've been on this site forever but never been much of a poster ! Started with the classic Galaxy on android 1.5 then went for the Galaxy S , had a ton of HTC's and then the Galaxy S 2 , broke the screen after a few days , back to a galaxy S , broke the screen as well . Just got a note .. and the screen is already broken too !! Ho well , i guess i should not have those phones with my kind of jackassy lifestyle.

Anyway ! Love the forum , very very useful when it comes to rom info/download.
Looking forward to some great roms on the NOTE ! :cowboy:

TJBunch1228

Feb 6, 2010
Yeah dude.....You need to buy stock in Otterbox. That is all.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

STANDBACK

Aug 3, 2012
I am right there with you. I break my phone way too often. I need a Nextel or something lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

mediamindlab

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal
Thing is i always get otterbox with my phones. Been working for Bell (montreal) telecom and i get them cost so its worth it .. Sometimes otterbox is like 100$ so ita always better cost. But the screens still break. My note can survive a while cause the crack is like covering 5% screen one long ass line goin thru the kb area. Anyway !! They should start makink huge phones with screens like the nokia c series. Bashed em with scissors/keys and whatnot and they never break. Minor scratches. Would be 200$ more on the phone but 300% worth it !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on ICS objection UCLF6.

TBack

Aug 5, 2012
Hi i've been on this site forever but never been much of a poster ! Started with the classic Galaxy on android 1.5 then went for the Galaxy S , had a ton of HTC's and then the Galaxy S 2 , broke the screen after a few days , back to a galaxy S , broke the screen as well . Just got a note .. and the screen is already broken too !! Ho well , i guess i should not have those phones with my kind of jackassy lifestyle.

Anyway ! Love the forum , very very useful when it comes to rom info/download.
Looking forward to some great roms on the NOTE ! :cowboy:

How do you like your note?

mediamindlab

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal
Pretty good actually . Speed could be better since its a dual 1.4 but it does what it does. Issues with some games that display wrong textures etc. But the s pen is useful to me in PS touch/Autodesk sketchup when i go meet clients and pre scribble som logos while brainstorming. Cant wait for another version of a big phone with the same or better featurea. Id go up to 6inch i think . After that its kind of retarded to call it a phone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy NOTE i717m via XDA app. Rooted ICS Objection UCLF6.

mediamindlab

Sep 20, 2011
Montreal
And when i say started off . Of course i mean the whole rooting/custom rom thingy. My first phone was prehistoric like 5pounds manpurse style. :) portability was the main concern there !!

TBack

Aug 5, 2012
Pretty good actually . Speed could be better since its a dual 1.4 but it does what it does. Issues with some games that display wrong textures etc. But the s pen is useful to me in PS touch/Autodesk sketchup when i go meet clients and pre scribble som logos while brainstorming. Cant wait for another version of a big phone with the same or better featurea. Id go up to 6inch i think . After that its kind of retarded to call it a phone.

How is the call quality of the Note. Do you a bluetooth headset with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.