[TOOL] LG P350 Optimus Me Pecan Toolkit [ROOT][RECOVERY][UNROOT]

Search This thread

cybojenix

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 7, 2012
This tool is now a legacy tool
For a more up to date version, please go to this thread
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1948326

This toolkit roots the lg p350 phone, then applies a recovery of your choice supplied with the software
It roots quickly and safely
it flashes the recovery quickly and safely, whether starting anew, or just fancy a change

Disclaimer
I am NOT responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD-cards, or any misfortunes that happen to you
This tool is fool proof, and if doesn't work, then YOU have broken it, YOUR phone was already bricked, or YOU Haven't followed the instructions properly
Do not Blame any developer for any problems. If it bricks devices, then it won't be published

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work
Your phone must be an LG-P350 (also called optimus me, pecan, or optimus life)
To flash recovery, it must be rooted already
Your phone does not need a recovery installed already
This includes all the different recoveries for our phone, So you don't have to go searching for them or asking anyone how to flash recovery

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

The root function can be used to replace using Superoneclick

This is only for Windows!
You do not need any extra software installed

To use
  1. download the zip here
  2. extract to where ever you want
  3. enable usb debugging on your device (go to setting->Applications->Development)
  4. run "antdking's p350 toolkit.bat" (could be called "antdking's p350 toolkit" depending on your system)
  5. follow the steps

included recoveries
  • RZ recovery by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 by Keyur
  • ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0 by Ron
  • ClockworkMod touch by Vivek
  • AmonRA 2.2.1 by Drapalyuk
  • Stock Recovery by LG

Everything is tried and tested on my phone and computer. Phone using my Bluedroid v3, computer running Windows 7 64bit

If anyone wants to suggest features, post on here
If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

Now running on Ubuntu :D
I need someone to port to Mac please?

Enjoy :)

Latest version
Windows
V1.1.1 download

Ubuntu
V1.1.2

For very latest versions, download them from github
be careful though because I upload to this as I work, and it may contain mistakes

see change log
Credits
Credit to Keyur for ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 and for RZ Recovery, and for the support :)
Credit to Ron for ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0
Credit to Vivek for ClockworkMod touch version
Credit to Drapalyuk for AmonRa 2.2.1
Credit to CL ShortFuse for supplying the psneuter script
Credit to ChainsDD for the SuperUser app

If you post alterations of this, you must give credit
I give credit to all the creators of the recoveries

Last edited:

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
Change Log

latest version:
V1.1.2
Ubuntu (link removed until minor bugs removed, thank you sarthak)
  • added Ubuntu support
  • added option to have superSU instead of superuser (thank you for the suggestion dbarrera)

V1.1.1
Windows
  • the script will now ignore any emulators installed on your computer

V1.1
Windows
  • added rooting support
  • added unrooting support
  • added stock recovery
  • updated adb to optimize size
  • renamed to "antdking's LG p350 toolkit"

V1.0
Windows
  • Initial release
  • auto download and install recoveries
  • auto download and install drivers
  • only in windows.. for now
  • extremely quick

Last edited:

dbarrera

Jan 6, 2012
Guayaquil
dbarrerap.github.io
Don't worry if you wanna sum everything up in one whole, I have all the tools spread around (Drivers (Device and Modem, updated), Rooting (Gingerbreak APK and SuperOneClick), Recoveries (Amon-RA, Touch CWM), KDZs (Entel V10A, Unbranded V10G, and V10I (not tested)), V10A and V10I Source Code), and other various tools... If you need any help or any tool I'll gladly help you out... You doing this CLI-type, right? I could help you out porting it to VB.NET (and by extension to Linux using mono) for some UI...

Reactions: cybojenix

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
Don't worry if you wanna sum everything up in one whole, I have all the tools spread around (Drivers (Device and Modem, updated), Rooting (Gingerbreak APK and SuperOneClick), Recoveries (Amon-RA, Touch CWM), KDZs (Entel V10A, Unbranded V10G, and V10I (not tested)), V10A and V10I Source Code), and other various tools... If you need any help or any tool I'll gladly help you out... You doing this CLI-type, right? I could help you out porting it to VB.NET (and by extension to Linux using mono) for some UI...

The only thing that I need to do now is do root the phone and apply kdz through CLI. the kdz I think I know how to do it using fastboot. rooting the phone I don't know where to start. I'd need to find out how superoneclick works, as that's the only thing that can root the later versions of the original stock rom.
a user interface would be great. And I have to learn VB.NET for school as well.
Any help would be appreciated.

dbarrera

Jan 6, 2012
Guayaquil
dbarrerap.github.io
The only thing that I need to do now is do root the phone and apply kdz through CLI. the kdz I think I know how to do it using fastboot. rooting the phone I don't know where to start. I'd need to find out how superoneclick works, as that's the only thing that can root the later versions of the original stock rom.
a user interface would be great. And I have to learn VB.NET for school as well.
Any help would be appreciated.

For root, SuperOneClick uses psneuter, learn how it works and probably you'll get a better idea how to do it... Check AndroidLib.dll for VB.Net and Android communication... For flashing KDZ through fastboot, good luck on that one, for some partitions come "disassembled" and KDZ Updater I believe joins those parts... You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about using LGExtract and DZExtract, I used those tools to decompile to bits and pieces the stock ROM files... Good luck and I'll be glad to help in any way...

Last edited:
Reactions: cybojenix

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
For root, SuperOneClick uses psneuter, learn how it works and probably you'll get a better idea how to do it... Check AndroidLib.dll for VB.Net and Android communication... For flashing KDZ through fastboot, good luck on that one, for some partitions come "disassembled" and KDZ Updater I believe joins those parts... You can get a better idea of what I'm talking about using LGExtract and DZExtract, I used those tools to decompile to bits and pieces the stock ROM files... Good luck and I'll be glad to help in any way...

I used gingerbreak with my superoneclick..
I have the kdz extracted already. You can push the mbn's to the phone with fastboot, but I need to research a bit more to check it
Thanks

Right, I've just learnt how to root our phone entirely via adb. Will update this so you can root the phone if it needs it :)

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: dbarrera

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
Do not run with an emulator running!! It can cause softbricking of your device. Fix for the problem coming soon

edit: problem now fixed
enjoy:)

Last edited:

dbarrera

Jan 6, 2012
Guayaquil
dbarrerap.github.io
I'll see what i can do, but as I said in the post I don't know a lot about linux scripts

The other day I was reading at the batch code, actually it's not that different as you use wget to download what is needed which in Linux is already embedded into the system. All you need to add into the folder structure of yours is the adb binary for Linux.

Sent from my LG-P350 using Tapatalk 2

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
The other day I was reading at the batch code, actually it's not that different as you use wget to download what is needed which in Linux is already embedded into the system. All you need to add into the folder structure of yours is the adb binary for Linux.

It uses 7-zip as well, which I'm going to use more of later. I also need to know what each of the commands in my script is in ubuntu commands, because there are differences.

I need something that will work anywhere (like adb) that will handle zip files. I don't think you can get 7-zip like that for ubuntu. If I'm wrong can someone post it? I've had no luck, and I don't want to ask people to start installing things

dbarrera

Jan 6, 2012
Guayaquil
dbarrerap.github.io
It uses 7-zip as well, which I'm going to use more of later. I also need to know what each of the commands in my script is in ubuntu commands, because there are differences.

I need something that will work anywhere (like adb) that will handle zip files. I don't think you can get 7-zip like that for ubuntu. If I'm wrong can someone post it? I've had no luck, and I don't want to ask people to start installing things

unzip is generally already installed in Ubuntu... If you wish, I'll write some code later when I get home so you can get an idea and continue to work from there...

cybojenix

Apr 7, 2012
unzip is generally already installed in Ubuntu... If you wish, I'll write some code later when I get home so you can get an idea and continue to work from there...

no it's alright, It's just getting to a point where I've finished it all. I've got the rest of the day today and all tomorrow to port to ubuntu and add a kernel flasher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tool is now a legacy tool
    For a more up to date version, please go to this thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1948326

This toolkit roots the lg p350 phone, then applies a recovery of your choice supplied with the software
    It roots quickly and safely
    it flashes the recovery quickly and safely, whether starting anew, or just fancy a change

Disclaimer
    I am NOT responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD-cards, or any misfortunes that happen to you
    This tool is fool proof, and if doesn't work, then YOU have broken it, YOUR phone was already bricked, or YOU Haven't followed the instructions properly
    Do not Blame any developer for any problems. If it bricks devices, then it won't be published

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work
    Your phone must be an LG-P350 (also called optimus me, pecan, or optimus life)
    To flash recovery, it must be rooted already
    Your phone does not need a recovery installed already
    This includes all the different recoveries for our phone, So you don't have to go searching for them or asking anyone how to flash recovery

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
    It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

The root function can be used to replace using Superoneclick

This is only for Windows!
    You do not need any extra software installed

To use
    1. download the zip here
    2. extract to where ever you want
    3. enable usb debugging on your device (go to setting->Applications->Development)
    4. run "antdking's p350 toolkit.bat" (could be called "antdking's p350 toolkit" depending on your system)
    5. follow the steps

included recoveries
    • RZ recovery by Keyur
    • ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 by Keyur
    • ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0 by Ron
    • ClockworkMod touch by Vivek
    • AmonRA 2.2.1 by Drapalyuk
    • Stock Recovery by LG

Everything is tried and tested on my phone and computer. Phone using my Bluedroid v3, computer running Windows 7 64bit

If anyone wants to suggest features, post on here
    If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

Now running on Ubuntu :D
    I need someone to port to Mac please?

Enjoy :)

Latest version
    Windows
    V1.1.1 download

Ubuntu
    V1.1.2

For very latest versions, download them from github
    be careful though because I upload to this as I work, and it may contain mistakes

see change log
    Credits
    Credit to Keyur for ClockworkMod 5.0.2.8 and for RZ Recovery, and for the support :)
    Credit to Ron for ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0
    Credit to Vivek for ClockworkMod touch version
    Credit to Drapalyuk for AmonRa 2.2.1
    Credit to CL ShortFuse for supplying the psneuter script
    Credit to ChainsDD for the SuperUser app

If you post alterations of this, you must give credit
    I give credit to all the creators of the recoveries
    Change Log

latest version:
    V1.1.2
    Ubuntu (link removed until minor bugs removed, thank you sarthak)
    • added Ubuntu support
    • added option to have superSU instead of superuser (thank you for the suggestion dbarrera)

V1.1.1
    Windows
    • the script will now ignore any emulators installed on your computer

V1.1
    Windows
    • added rooting support
    • added unrooting support
    • added stock recovery
    • updated adb to optimize size
    • renamed to "antdking's LG p350 toolkit"

V1.0
    Windows
    • Initial release
    • auto download and install recoveries
    • auto download and install drivers
    • only in windows.. for now
    • extremely quick
    i will test your kit on p500 2.3 rom for root if your toolkit root p500 stock 2.3 rom then you did a good job for p500 too because stock 2.3 rom only can be rooted via superone click
    Sweet tool you have created! I will add it to my P350 toolkit...

p350 toolkit? I'm planning on expanding it and I don't want to end up repeating ideas..