I'm here with my MicroFire Tool.......
Tool originally made for Micromax A60 devs... as many dev asked me how to change boot logo frequently.... But
now I added some more features..... still it need a lot of improvements... U guys feedback n support needed....
I made it noob friendly, as possible......
TO ALL ANDROID USERS,
PLEASE POST YOUR DEVICE BOOT.IMG HERE OR PM ME...... ( I'M TRRYING TO FIND SELF, BUT IT TAKE TIME)
comments and suggestions are welcome from all XDA members
Tool has following Features currently-
Boot logo changer--- Easy UI to change Boot logo so that any one can change boot logo...
Supported Devices :
- Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Samsung Galaxy SII
- Sony Experia Arc
- LG P350
- Micromax A60
- Karbonn A1
Plz other device users pm me ur device boot.img ( if possible then initlogo.rle )....
Logo.bin files support --- New Simple C compiled program by me included in tool, so
that all editing will b done by tool
what need is that is just a logo.bmp of ur like :P
Supported Devices :
- Motarola Atrix
- Other motarola devices....
It doesn't work.... o_O let me know....
Jar Tools --- By this tool u can easily decompile and compile jar files
In one click.... just like tool for apk files....
Apk Tools --- By this tool u can easily decompile and compile apk files
Bootanimation changer --- Compiled C program by me, by using this tool u can change boot animations, frame speed, repeats, resolutions.. . easily,
More features will be added soon...
* Only for Windows
* Make sure your path has no spaces
* Your filename has no wierd characters
* DooMLord for his Boot image tool, by which i got an idea
* thewarhawk for this guide which helped me to make bin logo program
* Thanks to ImageMagick developers for the their tool
* JesusFreke for smali tool
* Brut.alll for apktool
* XDA members who helped me by giving their device boot.img
* Me for Script and Logo bin, bootanimation programs
You can click thanks to support me.....