FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Team RejectZ][ROM]JB Black Bean with Jelly"FK23 Modded Themed Solid

2,756 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,038

By timmetal6669, Recognized Developer on 11th August 2012, 11:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

***YOU ALL KNOW THE DRILL. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU BRICK OR BURN UP YOUR PHONE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. ***

Mijjah74 , BigToys Rock and all of Team Nocturnal for their inspiration and just being some cool ass guys, Manufan for being my friend and protoje, Lorjay589 for being my mentor and friend, and the following: DAN-you the man for your stock fk23.zip and because you are becoming quite the DEV good sir., DataHawg for your support to me and to my Team, Sextape for the FK23 tar Leak, Rwilco for being my friend and for all that he has contributed to this community, JayHarper for putting up with me and my team lol, ExtremeSense and Zero Knight for Testing this JB Rom, all of Team Rejectz and anyone who supports Team Rejectz... and all of you. If I forgot you , Pm me and I'll add you to this list.

ROM INCLUDES:
-Fully Themed System apps
-Transparent Status Bar MOD
-Water LockScreen
-1% Digital Battery MOD
-Rejectz Modified Carrier label (Theme Keeper post first boot)
-allow all rotations mod
*AOSP clear button mod coming *

Screenshots

DISCLAIMER
Alright I'd like to just make a few statements. First off, just like with the new leaks of ICS we do not have source for these Jelly Bean Leaks yet. There is no way for us to compile a kernel from source. Agat63 has made a repacked kernel, but he does not have his own E4gT to TEST with. Hopefully Adam Outler will be able to get the information he needs to try and help us get the bootloader unlocked on this device... Until such time everyone has to try and be understanding that this can effect a few things such as bootanimation support (kernel), cwm support (kernel); it can also effect certain system apps such as the framework-res.apk and the SystemUI.apk. BECAUSE OF THIS..I am NOT including cwm recovery to this ROM and once you flash this rom you will be on a STOCK kernel/recovery and will lose CWM. it is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow the directions below to a "T". If you end up in a boot loop I will NOT help you if you did NOT read the directions. This ROM is solid as hell but can be a HUGE headache if you don't know what you are doing, or don't follow directions well. IF you are a newbie on this forum and arent fully comfortable flashing yet, this ROM is not for you. IF you don't know the difference between a CWM kernel and a STOCK kernel or how to use ODIN/ MOBILE ODIN... then move along....

BEFORE anything.. Make SURE you have the following items on your external sd card :
a) a CWM or ICS CWM recovery tar IN CASE OF A BOOT LOOP... even down the road.. you could flash some toggles and end up in a boot loop. ..Get any of the kernels you need here at Rwilco's kernel repository HERE..
b) Agats FK23 repacked CWM kernel tar or zip... preferably both found HERE..
c) the FK23 modem.tar/zip in case you need to reinstall your modem and a ICS/GB modem.zip/tar in case you need to restore or would like to go back to gb or ics. (jb and ics/gb modems are specific to thier respective platforms) download any of the E4gT modems at Rwilco's Modem repository found HERE
d) PC ODIN (if you are at home near your PC) but I reccommend you have MOBILE ODIN/ MOBILE ODIN FLASH KERNEL for your device
e) JB Black Bean with Jelly zip and The JB Black Theme Keeper/Appz fix zip.
f)ALWAYS MAKE A NANDROID BACK UP... YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T. and in this case I suggest that you have your internal and external sd cards backed up to your pc prior to flashing JB builds for now.

How To Perform a Successful Nandroid Back Up and Restore Using Mobile Odin And Agats FK23 CWM repack on these Jelly Bean Leaks
I've had a LOT of confusion as to how to do this and several people saying they will wait to get in on this jelly goodness cause they're nervous about a backup. I've done this SUCCESSFULLY over 50 times and no problems yet... not a single bootloop and kept all my mods. So, This is how you can perform a successful nandroid back up and restore to your Jelly Bean Rom.. This is ONLY for Jelly Bean and Not if you are running ICS or GB.
To Create a Nandroid Back Up on Jelly Bean
1.WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING JELLY BEAN... Mobile odin Agat's Repacked FK23 kernel to obtain a JB recovery.
2.Select Back UP/ and Restore. - Back up
3. Let it run the back up and reboot. Rename to something that lets you know that its a JB back-up.

To Create a Restore Back to JellyBean
After making a Jelly Bean Backup, Lets say you want to go back to ICS or you want to flash another Jelly Bean Leak, But you're just LOVIN the way you have it set up on this JB Black Bean and kinda leary about flashing something else without a back up of this sweet set up? Here's how to do it...

1. Get to a ICS or GB kernel with either Mobile Odin, PC Odin, or CWM zip.
2. After Wiping everthing, flash your ROM or flash your ICS restore point. Reboot phone as normal. Run your Rom..now back to JELLYBEAN.
3.WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING ICS...TO RESTORE..
a)boot into ICS recovery
b) wipe cashe, dalvik cashe, Factory Data Reset..
c) flash Either STOCK JB or THEMED .. JB Black Bean with Jelly ROM
d) when ROM finishes flashing reboot.. but no need to sign into Google.. we're about to do a restore.. Just click No to all of Google's questions, give them your name.. and hit finish. Now go to your "my files" in the app drawer, select ext. sd... navigate to where you have the Mobile Odin and Mobile Odin Flash kernel and install both. Then go back to the app drawer and open Mobile Odin. Select Kernel and navigate to where you have Agats FK23.tar or zip and flash it with Mobile Odin. reboot.
e)boot into JB recovery. go to backup/restore. -restore - select your JB restore point - yes ... let the restore run.... reboot.
You Just did a Successful Back Up and Restore on Jelly Bean without losing recovery ... for very long. Now if you feel the need but its not necessary, you can re flash the STOCK JB FK23 kernel.

While you are on JB.. Make SURE you are on the same CWM Agat FK23 JB kernel that you made the BackUp and do your Restore.Basically.

Directions to Install JB Black Bean with Jelly

1 . **ONLY flash this JB build from a GB/ICS cwm recovery.. you WILL lose CWM once you boot up on JB Do NOT flash this from Agats fk23 recovery at all it will boot loop!!**
Boot into cwm and wipe cashe, dalvik cashe perform a factory data reset.
2.Select install zip from sd: Navigate to where you downloaded the JB Black Bean with Jelly zip and select, -- install zip? 'YES'

3.After zip finishes flashing reboot phone. wait about 4 minutes.

4. after bootup sign into your Google account. ---Now REMEMBER you don't have cwm.. lets fix that.. Navigate to your app drawer.. go to "My Files/extSD card and navigate to where you downloaded all that stuff to your SD card... install MOBILE ODIN and the MOBILE ODIN Flash Kernel. Then go back to your app drawer and open MOBILE odin and flash AGAT'S fk23 repacked kernel.

5. After your phone reboots, boot into recovery and flash the JB Black Theme Keeper/ Appz Fix zip, reboot.. enjoy

DOWNLOAD HERE
JB Black Bean with Jelly zip
FK23 JB Black Bean Theme Keeper/Appz Fix zip

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************
ICS BLACK VERSIONS BELOW JB BLACK BEAN VERSIONS ABOVE
************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************************

Team RejectZ AND Team Nocturnal

***YOU ALL KNOW THE DRILL. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU BRICK OR BURN UP YOUR PHONE, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. ***

This ROM is a product brainchild of TWO TEAMS. TEAM NOCTURNAL and TEAM REJECTZ. This is no ONE persons work, rather a COALITION of efforts to bring everyone this AMAZING ROM.

Quote:

Mijjah74, LorJay589,Timmetal6669, QBKing77,ALL of TeamNocturnal, ALL of Team RejectZ, Habitformer,BigtoysRock,Rujelus22,dazednconfused,a gat63,Rwilco12,BigRitz,LickaRock,ShadowGod,musikal harmony, Twizted Dan, and anyone else who contributed to the support of Team Rejectz and Team Nocturnal. If I forgot you, please PM me and I will gladly add you to the list

*Special Thanks to MIJJAH74 for his FF18 Stock BASE for this ROM. Without him this ROM would not be possible.
*Special Thanks to TIMMETAL6669 for assembling and Theming this ROM.
*Special thanks to HABITFORMER for sending me some programs needed to theme this rom. Without his help this would not look this clean and nice.... Thanks to EveryOne.
*Special SPECIAL Thanks is in ORDER to QBKING77 for his outstanding YouTube Installation and Review videos that can be found HERE, QBKING77 "BLACK" INSTALLATION AND QBKING77 "BLACK" REVIEW Please be SURE to SUBSCRIBE to QBKING on his YouTube Channel. Thank you good sir for these high quality videos. VERY much appreciated!!

Screenshots

Known Issues: Samsung Keyboard is not installed. Will cause anything (apps,mms etc) to FC if you select to use it. For right now please DO NOT switch from the Swype keyboard. Currently working on a fix for this issue. Will post in the MODS/ADD ONS section when fixed.
OP Edit: FIX--- Flash the "Black 3rd Party Apps Fix in the 3rd post (Patches and Updates) and it will fix this issue. Sorry it took so long for the fix!!

-8/14/2012, Patch/Update will be in the Change Log Section of the OP (post 3)

Quote:

Black V1.0 FF18
BASE--FF18 ICS 4.0.4
-Includes agat63's FF18 Tweaked/v.0.2.3#2 kernel/recovery[Tks agat63, Found HERE]
-Includes Apex Launcher
-Inludes LG Launcher
-Includes ROM Updater for future updates.(currently not available until added to the server) [Thanks Mijjah74]
-Includes Extended Power Menu[Thanks Mijjah74]
-Includes180 degree rotation
-Themed Fully
-Includes Themed Apps
-Includes Some Inverted Apps
-Includes Themed Phone/Contacts
-Includes Themed USB connection bg skull guitar
-Includes 3g/4g Hacked Hospot [Tks Rujelus22 for the Fix]
-Includes Custom Bootanimation [Tks Timmetal6669]
-Includes Custom PowerOn boot sound
-Includes Lots of ICS BLUE and "BLACK"rom CHROME
-Includes CRT Animation
-Includes added Apps
-Animated Weather Widget Pro (free)
- Android Pro Widgets (free)(transparent)
- Transparent Clock
- Transparent Stock Accuweather
- App Back Up and Restore (free)
- Dolphin Browser (free)
- Brightest Flashlight (free)
- Screenshot ER (free)
- Latest You Tube Widget
-Includes Lots of Speed Tweaks & Scripts [Tks XDA Community]
-Working Face Unlock Features
-Working Sms, Mms, GPS, 4g, Wifi
-AOSP Punisher Skull Lockscreen [Tks Timmetal6669 & Mijjah74]
-Includes Jelly Bean Fonts
-Includes Jelly Bean Animations
-Very Nicely Themed [Tks to Timmetal6669, Mijjah74 and many others for images and awesomeness]
**Everything Else You Expect is Most Likely Included, There's Always More That's Not Mentioned, Just Download and Find Out For Yourself.

Quote:

Black V1.2 FH13 **** Change Log from ff18**** ROM UPDATED TO FH13
-Based off of Mijjah's FH13 ICS 4.04
- Added ripple lock screen
-Added Beats Audio
-Added "Lost" apps { this replaces the patch posted for lost stock apps, music player, music player2 , tw calendar, Sprint Voice mail.... etc }
-Added Agat's 4.5 kernel
-Added fix for email and email exchange
-Added third party apps fix
-Added more themed apps (just download to see them all
-Added more smoothness and awesomeness to a already smooth rom! Enjoy!!

Quote:

BLACK V.1.3 ****Change Log from FH13**** ROM UPDATED TO FH23
-Based off of Stock FH23 , Rooted ,Deodexed -Thanks Crawj
-Updated to Agat 5.2 Kernel- Thanks AgatSome report problems with battery on this kernel.. You can update to Agats 5.3/5.4 kernels HERE, at R Wilco's Kernel Repository- Thanks R Wilco.
-Added Mijjah74's UI Tweaks and Mods to Framework -Thanks Mijjah74
-Added more "Black Themed" Google Apps;
-added Themed Updated PlayStore
-added Themed Google Magazine
-added Themed Google Books
-added Themed Google Play Movies&TV
-added Themed Google Play Books
-added Themed Google Messenger
-added Themed Google Plus
-added Themed Google Maps Known Issue: IMPORTANT!! (YES READ THIS OR DON'T COMPLAIN TO ME ABOUT IT) This is a GOOGLE UPDATE issue. The stock Google Maps will ask you to update and then FC. The FC will loop because of the theming. If you use Google Maps, you NEED to Update via the PlayStore PRIOR to the first USE of Google Maps. This is not my fault. Apparently Sam Mobile and Google don't correspond for a leaked build (lol) . I HAVE included the latest APK. The UPDATE is NOT the APK. Its an Update.. Because I included the latest GMS.apk you will still keep the theme, but you must UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE FIRST.
Anyway,
-Added Super SU, and binaries- Thanks Crawj
-Added Updated Voicemail
-Added Updated Transparent Samsung Weather Clock Widget
-Added Updated Transparent Pandora
Much much more I can't think of in this build at this moment I'm sure... Enjoy!!!!

Quote:

BLACK V1.4 *****Change Log from FH23***** ROM Updated to FI03
Wow it feels good to put out an update again for Black. There have been Some Changes due to the intracacies of this build so here we go:
-Based off of Rejected Crack Stock FI03- Thanks Manufan, and Phaker
-Reverted the kernel back to AGAT's 4.0 source kernel due to some issues with FI03 and his later builds
-Removed 360 rotation for now
-Added LG Home Launcher
-Added Apex Launcher
-Added AOSP lockscreen (removed ripple lockscreen)
-Added CRT off animation
-Added Super SU, and binaries- Thanks Crawj
-Added Power Toggles
-Added Transparent Accuweather Widget(Apex Launcher only)
-Added Yahoo HD Weather widget (Lg Launcher only)
-Added App BackUp and Restore
-Added Brightest Flashlight
-Added Latest Transparent Pandora
-Added Screenhot ER (free in playstore)
-Added Sprint Hotspot Hack
-Added DSP Manager
Added many Themed Google Apps...
There are a few themed apps that will lose theme after initial update from google. I have made a Black Theme Keeper zip to protect theme. Download the Black Theme Keeper zip and put on your sd card. After flashing and signing into your Gmail account, Update your apps from the PlayStore (you will lose some theme on some apps). Then boot into recovery and just flash the zip. No need to wipe cashe or dalvik. Everything that needs to be wiped is included in the updater script. You will get the themed apps back and Google won't hassle you to update them anymore. The link to the zip will be directly under this ChangeLog!

I also want to take this opprotunity to Thank all of Team Rejectz and Team Nocturnal as well as those that tested this update, Extreme Sense and Stretch335... Thanks to you both!!!

Black Google Apps Theme Keeper ZIP

Quote:

BLACK v.1.5 FI27 ***Change Log from fi03 *** UPDATEDto FI27
-Base off of Stock FI27 deodexed - Thanks Crawj
-Updated Kernel to Agat's 6.0 - Thanks Agat
-Added CRT ON and OFF- Thanks Dan
-Added Blue LED Charging MOD- Thanks Dan for the how to on that mod
-Added 360 degree rotation
-Added 360 degree lockscreen&notification pull down menu rotation
-Added Camera / Vol Rocker shutter mod
-Added Team Rejectz Carrier Label
-Added AOSP Lockscreen
-Added Centered Clock on Lockscreen
-Added 1% battery mod to the SystemUI
-Added 4 Tab Contacts work around/MOD from FI03 Contacts.apk -Thanks Tdunham
-Added Team Rejectz Extended Power Menu
-Added New** default "Samsung" Wallpaper
-Added Google Playstore 3.91- Thanks BluesRulez, Android Police Forums
-Added Animated Weather Widget, App BackUp and Restore, Power Toggles, Screenshot ER, APW, YouTube HD (all free in the market)
-Majorly Debloated -Removed- , Sprint Bloatware, Most TW, Google bloatware
-Removed Apex Launcher, went with LGHD this time
- NOW... I've found that Google has a automatic update xml in ALL google apps to update gapps after first boot regardless of whether or not your gapps are in need of the update. So like last update I've created a google apps Theme Keeper for FI27. Also, I forgot to add the 1% battery mod to the system UI till the last minute, so I included it in the gapps Theme keeper along with most of the mods. So instructions for installation of FI27 are as follows:
1. Download FI27 Black AND the FI27 google apps Theme Keeper to your SD card, boot into recovery , wipe cashe, dalvik, and performa factory data reset.
2. Navigate to where you saved the FI27 Black zip to your sd card and flash that puppy. After installation is complete, reboot.
3. Wait 5 minutes for the ROM to boot. Click on the playstore log into your google account. Update your apps and google apps.
4. After everything is updated, immediately boot back into recovery with the extended power menu
5. NO NEED TO WIPE ANYTHING ITS ALREADY IN THE SCRIPT FOR THE THEME KEEPER.. you may wipe cashe and dalvik if it makes you feel better but DO NOT do another factory data reset or you will end up re installing everything.
6. Navigate to where you saved the FI27 Google apps Theme Keeper on your sd card and flash that puppy! After the Theme Keeper finishes, reboot and you will see the "Android is Upgrading message" Wait it out and Congrats! You are now running FI27 Black MODDED THE #u(k out!! And you won't lose theme of your gapps nor be bothered by the playstore to update again. Enjoy!

FI27 only -Google Apps Theme Keeper, Mods, and Battery Percent Fix

Instructions
1.Download Black to your PC and transfer to your SD Card
2.Boot into any AGAT safe TW recovery if you are ICS or any GB recovery.
3.Wipe Cashe, go to Advanced, Wipe Dalvik Cashe
4.Perform FACTORY DATA RESET. (important)
5. After factory data reset complete sselect "install from zip", navigate to where you transfered the BLACK rom on your SD card. and select. Go down to Yes install Blackv1.0.zip, select YES. After install completes, select GO BACK, select REBOOT MENU, select REBOOT. Wait 7 minutes, ENJOY!!!

Instructions to Install FI27 Black

Instructions for installation of FI27 are as follows:
1. Download FI27 Black AND the FI27 google apps Theme Keeper to your SD card, boot into recovery , wipe cashe, dalvik, and performa factory data reset.
2. Navigate to where you saved the FI27 Black zip to your sd card and flash that puppy. After installation is complete, reboot.
3. Wait 5 minutes for the ROM to boot. Click on the playstore log into your google account. Update your apps and google apps.
4. After everything is updated, immediately boot back into recovery with the extended power menu
5. NO NEED TO WIPE ANYTHING ITS ALREADY IN THE SCRIPT FOR THE THEME KEEPER.. you may wipe cashe and dalvik if it makes you feel better but DO NOT do another factory data reset or you will end up re installing everything.
6. Navigate to where you saved the FI27 Google apps Theme Keeper on your sd card and flash that puppy! After the Theme Keeper finishes, reboot and you will see the "Android is Upgrading message" Wait it out and Congrats! You are now running FI27 Black MODDED THE #u(k out!! And you won't lose theme of your gapps nor be bothered by the playstore to update again. The Theme Keeper link is just under the FI27 Change Log.. Enjoy!

Download by pressing the "Download" link below.Enjoy!!!

Download BLACK V1.0 (FF18) HERE

Download BLACK V1.2 (FH13) HERE

Download BLACK v.1.3 (FH23) HERE

Download BLACK V.1.4 (FI03) HERE

Download BLACK v. 1.5 (FI27) HERE

If you want to disable OTA updates to avoid the stock FH13 OTA go here and hit his thanks button.
How to Disable Sprint OTA

The Following 103 Users Say Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th August 2012, 11:07 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Redlands CA

Donate to Me
More
MODS and ADD ONS HERE
There will be more MODS to come as soon as we can get them to you.
Instructions

1.Download Mod to your SD Card and Boot Into recovery
2.Wipe Cashe and Dalvik Cashe ONLY.
3.Go to where you saved your MOD/ADD ON and select it and install it.
4. After Install completes, Go Back, select Boot Menu, Select Reboot and enjoy your MOD.

1.AOSP "Punisher Skull" Universal Lockscreen MOD

AOSP Punisher Lock Screen HERE
Aosp "Punsher Skull" FI27only Lock Screen HERE

2.Digital Battery MOD

Digital Battery MOD
FI27 Digital Battery MOD

3."TN&TR" Flaming AOSP Lock Screen
Thanks Twisted Dan

TN&TR Flaming AOSP Lock Screen
FI27."TN&TR" Flaming AOSP Lock Screen

4. "TN&TR" Black Chrome AOSP Lock Screen

TN&TR Black Chrome AOSP Lock Screen
FI27"TN&TR" Black Chrome AOSP Lock Screen

5. "Black Extended Toggles Mod (15)

Black Extended Toggles Mod No StatusBar Clock HERE
FI27 Black Extended Toggles Mod

If you want to add the Clock back to the Extended Toggles, Download this...Normal Clock
Normal Clock add to Toggles

6. (Add On Option) "DeepSleep" CPU Editor
Deep Sleep CPU editor
Thanks to Smokin1337 ... Visit his thread here and hit his thanks button!
Quote:

Flash the zip then use terminal emulator. Type su, press enter. Type cpu, press enter. Set on demand governor to battery saver then enable sticky mode. Set CPU 0 to whatever max frequency you want up to 1600mhz (I set mine at 800000 for the best battery) then enable sticky mode again. Set your min CPU0 to no less than 250 to avoid any bootloops. Remeber that WHENEVER you reboot your system you will have to re do the steps above to maintain battery life*

7."BLACK" Themed Stock Icon AOSP LockScreen

"Black"Themed Stock Icon AOSP LockScreen
FI27"BLACK" Themed Stock Icon AOSP LockScreen

8. "BLACK" "HOTROD' Themed AOSP Universal Lockscreen

BLACK "HOTROD" AOSP LockScreen Universal zip
FI27"BLACK" "HOTROD" Themed AOSP
Thanks Twistded Dan for YOUR awesom skills making these LockScreens

9. Black "Special Edition" Wallpaper Pack **** Thanks to dreDrennon1****
Download his wall paper pack HERE!!!

10. FI03 Black "Framework Tweaks"
I was playing around with some of the Mods in the framework and put them all in one. This zip has the following mods built into the framework:
-360 degree rotation
- Lockscreen rotation
- Lockscreen clock centered
- Crt Animation
Framework Mods & Camera Fix

11. FI03 Team RejectZ Extended Power Menu ** Thanks to mengpo from the Galaxy Tab 7 forums for the guide that helped me port this mod***
Team RejectZ Extended Power Menu

12. FI03 Blue LED charging MOD **Thanks t DAN for telling me how to make the mod... YOU ROCK MAN!!!
Black FI03 Blue LED charging MOD

13. BLACK and Blue Themed Swype-able Keyboard ** I made this **

Black Themed Swype-able Keyboard

14. Transparent Weather Widget

Transparent Weather Widget

15. FI25/FI27 AOSP & STOCK ICS Lockscreen Toggle MODand Rejectz Extended Power Menu** Huge thanks to TDunham for knocking out this MOD. All credit goes to him for the port and to Mirko ddd for the original LockScreen Toggle MOD in the AT&T S2 Forum. I included the Rejectz Extended Power Menu and insured that it was compiled with a FI27 Settings.apk, and FI27 Android Policy Jar.

FI25/FI27 AOSP & STOCK ICS Dual Lockscreen Toggle MOD and Rejectz Extended Power Menu

16. Really Black Swypable Keyboard

Really Black Swypable Keyboard

17. FI25-FI27 Extended Toggles Mod with Digital Battery Mod included

Extended Toggles Mod with Digital Battery Mod included

18. FI27 Black Sideways Battery Mod

FI27 Sideways Battery Mod

19. FI27 Black Abbreviated Day Status Bar Mod

FI27 Black Abbreviated Day Status Bar Mod

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

JB BLACK JELLY BEAN MODS just wipe cashe dalvik cashe and flash

1. JB Black BLUE Battery Mod

JB Black BLUE Battery Mod

2.Samsung_Droid_Charge_Boot Animation
Samsung_Droid_Charge_Boot Animation

3. Samsung_Vibrant_Boot_Animation
Samsung_Vibrant_Boot_Animation

4. Samsung_Galaxy_S_Georgio_Armani
Samsung_Galaxy_S_Georgio_Armani
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2012, 11:08 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Redlands CA

Donate to Me
More
Patches and Updates

Updater Script Patch 8/14/2012
This Patch/Update Includes

Quote:

1.Mijjah74's Script updater- Script updater, updates the script within the "Black"Rom to accompany ALL of agats latest kernels. Enjoy! -Thanks Mijjah
2.Missing Apps. -Music.apk, and Music2.apk (Black Themed of course), Latest Pandora (Transparent of Course)- More Bomb Awesomeness to come.....of course

Just wipe cashe, dalvik cashe and Flash!
Black Updater Script, Apps UPDATE

Removed "Lost" apps

2.Removed and "Lost" apps- I have had some requests for some apps that have been removed and some apps that I had mentioned in the OP that were taken out. Since the one app "Animated Weather Widget" was not removed from the included apps list in the OP I decided to add that along with a few other apps in a flashable zip... This zip includes....

Quote:

Stock TW Calendar and Calendar Provider apk's, Latest Transparent Pandora apk, Dark Semi Transparent "Sense" Animated Weather Widget (free), Stock "Black" Themed TW Music Player, Google Music Player (Music2.apk), MusicFX.apk.. Hope this helps those who missed these apps..

Removed "Lost" Apps.zip

added app Stock Sprint Voicemail apk Stock Sprint Voicemail APK

PATCH-ThirdPartyApps FIX--Thanks R Wilco and Mijjah74 for this patch!!!
Quote:

Do you HATE it when you just get a new kicking ROM like "Black" and then after you set everything up and it looks all AWESOME all of the sudden you start your favorite game or app and then BAM black screen. This is an issue on MOST ICS ROMS. Its the third party app FC issue and I personally have kids and a wife who can't stand it. ... Well this Patch takes care of MOST (not all) 3rd party apps so they work again with your BLACK or GOODNESS ROM. ENJOY-THANKS MIJJAH74

Black_3rd_Party_Apps_PATCH.FIX

PATCH-FH23 Google Playstore Fix
Black1.3 Themed Google Playstore Patch

FH13 PATCH- Camera Silent FC issue--Thanks R Wilco for this patch!!
FH13 PATCH- Camera FC FIX

FI03 PATCH- Camera Fix and Framework Mod. = Fixes upside down camera display and adds framework Mods to the framework res ,ie.: 360 degree rotation, Sprint Carrier Labels Changed to "Rejectz", CRT mod
Camera Fix and Framework Mod.zip

FI03 PATCH- Battery Percent Bug FIX!! = Fixes that annoying difference between the system percent and the battery image percent. Also gives you the framework Mods Black FI03 Battery Percent Bug FIX.zip
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2012, 11:08 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 133

More
first post! HOLY GOD!! ...oh.... downloading now!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to chris-allen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chris-allen Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 11:09 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Redlands CA

Donate to Me
More
Scripts BuildProp Battery Tweaks

1. This is NOT the WORK of TR or TN. I have to really thank everyone in the community for coming together to make this ROM the best it can be for everyone. This is the work of (in my opinion) a SCRIPTING GENIUS. This Script DEVELOPER has little to no recognition and generally posts in the General Section. Most of you have seen him around here from time to time , but if you haven't, let me PROUDLY introduce him to the rest of the community. These SCRIPTS are the sole GENIUS of PHAKER. ALL questions and comments need to be directed toward HIM about these scripts. HE has written a addition to his Placebo post in the General Section to bring a Specialized 2 gear addition for the Black Rom. Here is ..... PlaceboBlack.

PlaceboBlack
Please Never Forget to go to his Placebo thread and give him thanks HERE--->Project Placebo by PhaKer
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to timmetal6669 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th August 2012, 11:22 PM |#6  
Flag Fort Collins, CO
Thanks Meter: 6,693

Donate to Me
More
Second!!! Downloading now!

Sent from my SPH-D710 AOKP
11th August 2012, 11:28 PM |#7  
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147

Donate to Me
More
Sounds and looks interesting. Great job to the 2 teams.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to bigpeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigpeng Ad-Free
dodgeram02
11th August 2012, 11:48 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Awesome Finally a black rom for my S2 thanks man..Kickass rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 11:50 PM |#9  
Flag East Seattle
Thanks Meter: 780

More
Oh yeah. Downloading as I type.
The Following User Says Thank You to DataHawg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DataHawg Ad-Free
11th August 2012, 11:57 PM |#10  
Recognized Themer
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 9,024

Donate to Me
More
Wow looks awesome. good job guys.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to g_ding84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift g_ding84 Ad-Free
12th August 2012, 12:01 AM |#11  
Flag Leander,TX
Thanks Meter: 7,976

Donate to Me
More
Timmetal, I got this posted with TN social sites and I added a link on the TN op to the FTP for ya.

Looks good BTW.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtoysrock For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigtoysrock Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)