FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Play Store - Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By DrButtonz, Junior Member on 16th August 2012, 04:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Weeks ago, I have installed CM9 RC2 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, but the problem came around only about 5 days ago, so I am not sure whether it is CM9's fault. But anyway, each time I try to "Accept and Download" something on the Play Store, there would always be this Pop Up: Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]. After searching around on the web and in this forum, many have said to Unsync and Resync Gmail. I did. It didn't work. I have Wiped and Restored my phone with Titanium backup, Cleared data and cache for Play Store, Cleared Google Services Framework, rebooted numerous times, cleared dalvic, removed and resigned in my Gmail acc, checked whether SuperUser access has accidentally denied it, and "Fixed Permissions" with ROM manager. It still doesn't work, and I am at a complete loss of what to do, and would really appreciate it if you can help. Thank You!

19th August 2012, 02:07 PM |#2  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrButtonz

Weeks ago, I have installed CM9 RC2 on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, but the problem came around only about 5 days ago, so I am not sure whether it is CM9's fault. But anyway, each time I try to "Accept and Download" something on the Play Store, there would always be this Pop Up: Error Processing Purchase [DF-BPA-13]. After searching around on the web and in this forum, many have said to Unsync and Resync Gmail. I did. It didn't work. I have Wiped and Restored my phone with Titanium backup, Cleared data and cache for Play Store, Cleared Google Services Framework, rebooted numerous times, cleared dalvic, removed and resigned in my Gmail acc, checked whether SuperUser access has accidentally denied it, and "Fixed Permissions" with ROM manager. It still doesn't work, and I am at a complete loss of what to do, and would really appreciate it if you can help. Thank You!

Hi

Instead of just syncing and unsyncing the gmail account..delete the google account and then add it again.. this would help to clear this problem..

This is applicable on CM10 too..
20th August 2012, 09:29 PM |#3  
Flag tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:

I had the same problem, the solution is to delete your google account and sign in again. also deletes your mail account (the mail that comes by default in android)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vito8916 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vito8916 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 05:00 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Thanks man it worked!!! Glad there was someone to help me.

Sent from my Arc S using xda premium
30th September 2012, 01:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vito8916

I had the same problem, the solution is to delete your google account and sign in again. also deletes your mail account (the mail that comes by default in android)

Yeah, I tried this after reading your solution here and it worked. Thanks. Does anyone know what causes this error, this is the second or third time i've seen it. It doesn't happen frequently enough for me to remember the solution so I always have to search for an answer.
1st October 2012, 08:42 PM |#6  

More
I have had this happen to me 3-4 times now. Each time it has come after flashing a new rom. Not just upgrading versions of rom but when a brand new one was installed followed by a batch restore with titanium. Maybe it is device ID, but I do not know for sure.
2nd October 2012, 03:44 AM |#7  
Flag Muskegon, MI
Thanks Meter: 27

Donate to Me
More
Just wanted to weigh in. Happened to me today, too. Crespo 4G, CM10 Nightly 20120930 build.
2nd October 2012, 01:57 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have this trouble several time. I usually Cleared Google Services Framework and succes.
9th October 2012, 12:37 AM |#9  

More
error processing purchase df-bfa-13
Quote:

Have you got solution to this yet? I have the exact problem and I cannot install downloaded apps any more, especially the former "market place" was changed to "play store"
13th November 2012, 06:25 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualsp

I have this trouble several time. I usually Cleared Google Services Framework and succes.

Doing this and also clearing Google Play app always works for me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)