HERE'S THE SOURCE: https://gitorious.org/+blackstone-na...tone-nand-team
Before starting, I take no responsabilities for any damage that might happen to your phone!
Welcome to Blackstone NAND Progress
- ACL : Boot and Recovery base, ril
- XDAndroid team : Build base & Lots of stuff
- Herrickwong: Kernel
- Arganis31: .NBH for Blackstone
- Tiad8: some help for Blackstone NAND first progress
First of all, I would like thank all great guys who are helping to get NAND Android on our device! Of course BIG thanks to ACL.
I would like too calling all devs who are want help for HTC Blackstone Nand progress so we can have it faster without any fight. I think this phone is really old that we fighting for few issue but i think it is really possible the real and good nand. I'll be adding credits if I know somebody creates any kind of fix for nand.
I don't know everything like kernel, for example but I'm trying to fix stuff currently.
I'm glad if everyone can help!
Thank you very much
This is my first Blackstone Nand version. I take lot of time so we can have more user friendly and smooth NAND ROM.
Please keep your attention that this is a test build and needs a lot of work. I'm working on the kernel too but I am slow because it is not easy.
Main Install procedure:
* you need to read the NAND tutorial so you can understand correct and clearly what you are doing!!!
Thanks to FazZ for doing this tutorial! Great work!
0.Don't forget that this ROM can't be flashed with the PC!!!
1. Flash the latest HardSPL from OliNex
2. Extract the 'adb files & fastboot.exe' files to a folder
3. Format the microSD card fully as FAT32
4. Copy the 'BlacIMG.NBH' file and your selected ROM (zip) you wish to use to the root of the microSD
5. Boot in TriColour mode (Power button and Volume down button)
6. Whilst in the TriColour mode, connect the Blackstone to a USB port ('Serial' should now say 'USB')
7. Run 'BlackstoneRUUAdvanced' and select the 'Task 29' which is full wipe of the Blackstone
8. Once completed, insert the microSD card and reboot into the TriColour mode again
9. The Blackstone will auto-flash-install (after key confirmation) the 'BlacIMG.NBH' on the microSD card
10. The 'BlacIMG.NBH' must NOT be flashed via Windows using the RUU tool (it will only fail)
11. Once flashed with the 'BlacIMG.NBH' it will reboot to a new Fastboot screen (blue background)
12. After a short time the Blackstone in Fastboot mode with enter a USB connect ready state
13. Now connect the Blackstone to your Windows OS and open a CLi/Command prompt
14. Within CLi go to the directory where you place the 'adb files & fastboot.exe' files (from step 2)
15. Type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (this will flash install the custom CWR)
16. Then type: fastboot boot recovery.img (this will reboot your Blackstone into CWR)
17. In CWR use the Volume keys to move up and down, and the Power button to select
18. Press Volume UP, DOWN, UP to enable the 'Back key' option (touch screen and capacitive buttons do not work yet)
19. You are now finally ready to install your chosen ROM that is on your microSD
20. Once installed, let it reboot into Android OS which takes about 5 minutes on the first run
21. Once the Blackstone has settled within the OS (you can see the typical Android home screen), reboot
22. This time round, it should only take about a minute to start and you can now start using you NAND ROM
AUDIO (not working on AOSP alpha version)- You need one trick, if you have booted the ROM, after pluging an headset and play music from music player, after unpluging and lettting the song playing, you unlock system audio kernel problem
* If recovery flash done after every reboot like this step:
- Power key pressing in fastboot screen : booting to recovery.
- If not pressing power key, simply boots android.
- If you plug Ac / Pc Usb power after you have fastboot mode.