MiniCM chat room
Visit Project's page @ google code
Nightly / Release Downloads -- do NOT mirror files anywhere
MiniCM10 is an unofficial port of CyanogenMod 10 for the SEMC msm7x27 devices. MiniCM10 is running Android Jellybean on top of the 2.6.32 nAa-jb kernel.
- Your device is not capable for the full-blown JB experience. This is a best effort ROM to support the unsupported. If you don't like it, don't use it and especially don't complain. You have been warned!
- To cookers: If you want to use parts or all of this ROM for your custom cooks, read this first.
- To everyone: Please don't mirror this ROM
- MiniCM10 is built for the X8 / x10mini / x10minipro range. It is quite stable and the most feature-complete JB ROM
- This is a team work developed by DaRk_dOg and me. The following people should also be thanked on sight for their continuous support and testing! matmutant, Heronger, ponanovn, faiyyaz
- For Troubleshooting common issues visit: http://code.google.com/p/minicm/wiki/Troubleshooting
FAQs (Many thanks to matmutant)
If you have a question, please READ THIS before posting and also use the SEARCH button at the top right ->
Before posting an issue wipe (factory reset) via CWM at least once.
- Built for LDPI
- Full hardware acceleration (the ICS way)
- Camera and Camcorder
- Hardware Video encoding/decoding via OMX
- FM Radio
- Opengl rendering
- MiniCM Updater for getting the latest build right into your device!
- App2sd / Dalvik2sd compatible with 2.1 app2sd (storing to ext2/3/4 pre-existing partition is detected and mounted as such)
- Android's native App2sd (move to sdcard, storing to fat)
- Option to reboot into Recovery
- Modular Undervolting handled Settings -> Performance menu (by default not active)
- KSM support
- Extra Settings display option for Ultra brightness, also handled via notification bar icons
- Smooth 2D scrolling in menus
- Native Wifi Hotspot
- Native Bluetooth tethering
Bugs: (Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs. Please file them properly following the template or they will be discarded.)
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6/2.1.1.C.0.0 SE firmware / Baseband: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
- Unlocked bootloader
- Latest version of the 2.6.32 nAa JB kernel
- Download the MiniCM10-xxx.zip from the release link that follows
- Backup your /data contents: contacts, apps, sms, etc. or backup via recovery
- Move the MiniCM10-xxx.zip to the root folder of your sdcard. Download the suggested Google Apps
- Make sure you are using the 2.6.32 nAa-jb kernel
- Enter CWM and:
- Select 'backup and restore -> Backup'
- Select 'wipe data/factory reset' (MUST DO)
- Select 'mounts and storage -> format /system'
- Flash the MiniCM10-xxx.zip. To do this, Select 'install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard' and select the MiniCM10-xxx.zip
- Flash gapps in the same way
- Reboot (first boot will take ~2 mins)
- Once your device has booted, you can use the MiniCMUpdater to be notified for upcoming updates. This way you can get the latest MiniCM straight on your device!
Please make sure you followed the above steps before reporting any issues, especially 'wipe data/factory reset'
Downloads -- do NOT mirror files anywhere
New Google Apps
If you are enjoying my work please consider donating: .
Donations are voluntary but allow me to spend more time on this project.
We can't be held responsible if this ROM bricks your device or makes it explode in your hands! Use it at your own risk!
- 15/3/13 MiniCM10 4.1.0 build
- 23/11/12 MiniCM10 4.0.2 build
- 25/9/12 MiniCM10 4.0.1 build
- 16/8/12 MiniCM10 4.0.0 build