FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kobo Vox Problems

589 posts
Thanks Meter: 78

By MRsf27, Senior Member on 17th August 2012, 12:08 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Hello all, well I'm in the process of trying to root this thing after the march 2nd update. However, when I plug it into the computer via usb Windows7 can't install the device drivers. I have usb debugging enabled but it still won't connect.

Anyone know how to fix this issue or has anyone had this problem also and how did you fix it?

Also, do you guys know how to root this thing? Every guide that I find and they say to download so and so package my anti-virus keeps telling me that the package contains a trojan so i'm not sure if I want to trust it lol
17th August 2012, 01:20 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRsf27

Hello all, well I'm in the process of trying to root this thing after the march 2nd update. However, when I plug it into the computer via usb Windows7 can't install the device drivers. I have usb debugging enabled but it still won't connect.

Anyone know how to fix this issue or has anyone had this problem also and how did you fix it?

Also, do you guys know how to root this thing? Every guide that I find and they say to download so and so package my anti-virus keeps telling me that the package contains a trojan so i'm not sure if I want to trust it lol

Sorry, Can one of the forum moderators delete this? I just discovered that the NEW update in june prevents you from using the march 2nd update root guide. soooo this is basically useless
17th August 2012, 01:58 AM |#3  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 1,624

More
Thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread