I come from China, I want to provide a usable CWM, which is embedded.
Based on Rafael kernel 0821, if there is any BUG, please tell me
Method of installation：
1. Download the "cwm0824.zip" and place in SD card-
2. Download cwm (ClockWorkRec5830i.zip) and place in sd card - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1552792
3. Switch off the phone. Press sound up + home and power button together to got to Samsung recovery mode.
4. Select "apply update from sdcard" ----->and choose ClockWorkRec5830i.zip. CWM will load.
5. Select "apply update from sdcard" and select the "cwm0824"
7. Enjoy the cwm 18.104.22.168
1, " backup and restore " revision of the " restore " not " system " recovery error.
2, " mounts and storage " amendments to " unmounts system " error.
3, correction of SD card can partition problem.
4, correction of backup to data error problem.
5, correction can backup sd-ext problem.
Tips: brush the CWM, in the use of " backup and restore " in the " Restore" option please don't restore other backup, which can restore the recovery backup, or it may cause not starting. Cause I have something in system Recovery. Remember!!!The original author: angeeks bbs-------pyf_3721
download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?roumzypyrdilrca
(P.S. I can't speak English, thanks to Google)