The version 6's changes are:
- New backup format that deduplicates data between backups.
- Faster backups.
- Fixed restores > 2GB.
- Minor UI tweaks (new background, animated Android background)
There are two version (a touch and a non touch one), but the non touch recovery is arco's work, just the touch is mine.
Here you are:
NON Touch (once again: that's arco's one, I just did the CWM flashable zip):
- 184.108.40.206 [Dev-Host]
- 220.127.116.11 [Dev-Host]
- 18.104.22.168 [Dev-Host]
- 22.214.171.124 [Dev-Host]
- 126.96.36.199 [Dev-Host] [Mediafire] [Google Drive]
- My phone always boots to recovery. What can I do?
You should reflash your bootloader.
- Can I flash any ROM using this recovery?
Yes, you can.
- What was changed since the last version?
The full changelog is avalible here.
- How can I navigate in the menus (in the regular one)?
Volume buttons = go up and down
Home button = select
Back button = go back
How to install:
- Boot into recovery mode with the two button combo (power key + volume up)
- Choose install zip from sdcard
- Then Choose zip from sdcard
- And finally flash CWM6013-CM9-recovery.zip or CWM6026-TOUCH-CM9-recovery.zip
Arco68 (for his files in him github)
and a little: me (czobor)