FORUMS

Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio(04022015)

293 posts
Thanks Meter: 386

By nikhilonlive, Senior Member on 23rd August 2012, 07:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guy's!!!
Now you can hear more clear beats of music with Dolby Digital advanced audio and SRS wow features.
Many many thanks to ROCKODEV team and all who involved in making Beats audio.
CHANGELOG FOR Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio.ZIP (04/02/2015) :--

1). ANDROID 5 COMPATIBLE (TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 running AURORA.Lollipop.Port No. 4 Beta4.1 android version 5.0.1 WITH SAMSUNG MUSIC PLAYER SoundAlive) http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eta-2-t2988026
2).MORE CLEAR SOUND.
3).WOW & SRS EFFECT
4).DOLBY DIGITAL ADVANCED AUDIO
AND ALL PREVIOUS FEATURES........
5).FOR BEST EQUALIZER SETTING AS RECOMMENDED BY ME IS AVAILABLE IN BELOW ATTACHED THUMBNAILS.

Guys no word to say about this just install it and experience the whole new quality of music and share your experience.
NOTE:- Flash this zip directly over the fresh installed rom via cwm without any wipe.
NOTE:- PLEASE REMOVE DSP MANAGER FROM YOUR ROM BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ZIP(YOU CAN REMOVE IT BY ANY ROOT EXPLORER LIKE SOLID EXPLORER JUST GO TO YOUR SYSTEM ROOT SYSTEM>APP>)

WORK ON ALL GALAXY S SERIES DEVICE , AND WITH ALL CM 10 AND ABOVE VERSION ROM
RUNNING WELL ON CM 10.2 ROM,WITH PLAY MUSIC AND MUSIC FX EFFECT
TESTED ON SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 WITH MODED XXUFME7 VARIOUS ROM AND ON CM10.2 ROM TOO.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR Beats audio with dolby digital advanced audio(04022015).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ae...(04022015).zip ( please make sure that 59mb of space available in the rom before installing this zip)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

"I highly suggest you all to do nandroid backup before you flash"

"If your phone does not boot or something happens to it me or xda are not responsible"

"If you really like my work then never forget to press thanks"
The Following 108 Users Say Thank You to nikhilonlive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilonlive Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:28 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 386

Donate to Me
More
Reserved for future........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nikhilonlive For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilonlive Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:47 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 457

More
Had already the "old" Beats Audio Mod running but will give this one a try ... Thanks
23rd August 2012, 07:49 AM |#4  
Flag Seremban
Thanks Meter: 31

More
is it jz flash this file only for first time? and then,can i revert/ uninstall it in future?
23rd August 2012, 07:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
cm10
not workin in cm10 helly bean
The Following User Says Thank You to SAINI99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SAINI99 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 09:21 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Your attached thumbnail?
Are we suppose to have that equalizer?

Just flash it over your previous version, got the Dolby app and turn it on.......that's it?

On my S2, ICS 4.0.4 ROM.
23rd August 2012, 10:39 AM |#7  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Successfully installed on CM10 nightly but there seemed to be no configurable equaliser as per first attached image. And no beats audio on/off option? Difference is pretty minimal though.
23rd August 2012, 10:46 AM |#8  
Flag Esquinzo
Thanks Meter: 708

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p

Successfully installed on CM10 nightly but there seemed to be no configurable equaliser as per first attached image. And no beats audio on/off option? Difference is pretty minimal though.

It's not configurable by it self. You must use dsp and applications built in equaliser.

Sent from my GT-I9000
23rd August 2012, 10:54 AM |#9  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertobom

It's not configurable by it self. You must use dsp and applications built in equaliser.

Sent from my GT-I9000

So meaning Bass Boost option in DSP Manager has been 'Beats Audio infused'?
23rd August 2012, 11:00 AM |#10  
Flag Esquinzo
Thanks Meter: 708

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyFace =p

So meaning Bass Boost option in DSP Manager has been 'Beats Audio infused'?

I think maybe. But ask to dev.

Sent from my GT-I9000
The Following User Says Thank You to albertobom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift albertobom Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 11:07 AM |#11  
Flag Close to Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 297

More
CM10 has already the DSPManager included which does the same - if you really need to "improve" the sound
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)