Remove All Ads from XDA

REPENCIS ROM FOR S5830I ;) ( ICS ) :p

499 posts
Thanks Meter: 185

By bijoy91, Senior Member on 23rd August 2012, 06:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
######### ALL BUGS REMOVED ################

features of rom now :-

.1. working 14 toggle with usb connection.
.2. adrenaline engine 4.2 pre installed.
.3. rafaels latest kernel included again.
.4. removed stock browser cuz it was boring please try custom browsers from market.
.5. a stock keypad cant be installed in this rom. but swype is preinstalled so please type with your swype
.tested every app .(( i was tired with guys coming up with bugs ))
.memory tweak
.6. multi csc added to support many lanugages. dont ask me about a particular language under settings > local and text > select your language and use.
.7. gallery3d app re added. please choose your own lock and home screens
.8. beats audio engine for a perfect audio experience.
.9. a very different and attractive approach to screen resolution and texts to give a rich feel.
.10. 1 % battery mod added on request along with battery icon.
.11. a very sleek and stylish task manager like ics.
.12. memory tweak
#( applications get installed to your sd card because of this tweak but KINDLY DONT MOVE YOUR SWYPE TO YOUR SD CARD )
#( some apps rarely need to be on phone memory. for such apps use under "settings>manage applications" and click on that specific application and click on "move to phone" )

^ point me a bug and il shoot you (just kidding ) i killed my effin 3 days on this and i could spend a few hours more , so dont hesitate to point out bugs

pros and cons.

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT ROM UNDER CWM RECOVERY.
WHILE USING THIS ROM IF YOU MESS IT UP SOMEWHERE AND IF ITS UNDONE KINDLY WIPE DATA AND CACHE AND RESTORE YOUR NANDROID BACKUP ONCE MORE :: WIPING DATA AND TRYING TO REBOOT BRICKS YOUR PHONE SO :
=====>((RESTORE=RESET ))

STATUS : link ======> http://www.mediafire.com/?4jcv6u9jbjoa8w9

# how to install

1.you must install clockworkrecovery
2. dowload the archive from the link above. extract the folder "bijoy91"and paste it in ur sd-card/clockworkrecovery/backup
3. reboot . go to recovery by pressing home , power and volume up button simultaneously. get into clockworkmod backup and restore. select restore. select bijoy91 . done.
Dont just download. if you like my work come back and hit the THANKS button.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120824-211437.png
Views:	8000
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	1280342   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120824-211452.png
Views:	7431
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1280344   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120825-084359.png
Views:	5405
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1281354   Click image for larger version

Name:	SC20120825-174640.png
Views:	5848
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	1281855  
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free

23rd August 2012, 07:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Pics please
23rd August 2012, 07:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
"( ICS )" you mean ICS themed or ICS real?
23rd August 2012, 07:19 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visurox

Pics please

:|
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	582231_443028019070526_726142975_n.jpg
Views:	4568
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1278117  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:21 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schakusa

"( ICS )" you mean ICS themed or ICS real?

it was already made by some repencis labs . i fixed the resolution and plenty of bugs. thats it.
nope no themes. the rom is faster compared to its counterparts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:23 PM |#6  

More
Nice work. But an old kernel how much space and ram did it use? And if u want to tell it, which prog did u use to make it. Keep up the good work. Will test it asap
23rd August 2012, 07:28 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijoy91

it was already made by some repencis labs . i fixed the resolution and plenty of bugs. thats it.
nope no themes. the rom is faster compared to its counterparts.

you don't answer my question, I see in your screens "GINGERBREAD", so this is not ICS, this is ICS themed my friend, but thanks anyway, is a cool rom

one more question, are these screens from a gt-5830i ?
23rd August 2012, 07:29 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visurox

Nice work. But an old kernel how much space and ram did it use? And if u want to tell it, which prog did u use to make it. Keep up the good work. Will test it asap

i included the latest kernel by rafael :\. ram consumption is like stock roms. depends on which bloat apps you decide to disable. i ve included system app remover as well
The Following User Says Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:31 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schakusa

you don't answer my question, I see in your screens "GINGERBREAD", so this is not ICS, this is ICS themed my friend, but thanks anyway, is a cool rom

one more question, are these screens from a gt-5830i ?

dude i am taking screenshots of my phone right now . its made from xxla4 gingerbread and morphed to look like ics without an external launcher app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free
23rd August 2012, 07:40 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijoy91

i included the latest kernel by rafael :\. ram consumption is like stock roms. depends on which bloat apps you decide to disable. i ve included system app remover as well

Oh sry, was confused of the date under the kernel. I use root uninstaller with some personal tweeks, like an empty host file or just one notification sound and font.
23rd August 2012, 07:44 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
i guess 5 screenshots are enough ???? note the time its 12:11 shown on the lock screen when i was uploading it . thats enough proof i guess
The Following User Says Thank You to bijoy91 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bijoy91 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)