FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][For inactive devices]Ubersonic RC3 is HERE!!! (yes its ICS 4.0.4)

710 posts
Thanks Meter: 382

Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2014, 08:55 PM |#301  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 177

More
got jb test to work successfully, but you have to use TWRP to install it. amon ra for ics and below and twrp for everything jb and above. It runs nice now. thanks

7th November 2014, 05:59 PM |#302  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathantaylor

I found some spare time and I built Ev-based 4.4. I also came across recent Xperia apps, and I'm about half-way through a test build. (edit--> I found it!!)
Note that this rom will probably come OC'd depending on how this build performs, esp. with all of the Xperia stuff added in.

That is great news! I was running the Solar Flare series V on my EVO which ported a lot of Experia apps and functions to the phone with just a touch of Touchwiz like interfaces.

I am now running the JB 'test2' build on my EVO since I have a Note 3. I just use the EVO as a media player.

Here is one problem though.. I can not get the FM radio to work. It loads, but FC's when I try and open it. Is this a kernel problem or is it because the 'cell' radio function is shut down in this build.?

I am delighted to see life in this thread!!!

Dave
30th November 2014, 05:07 PM |#303  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can anyone mirror RC3?
Hi all

I'm hoping someone can post/mirror a copy of Ubersonic RC3? I've searched through this post and unfortunately all of the links are now dead...
Found some working links for various JB tests and RC1/RC2 but I'd really like to give RC3 a shot -- google, filesearchers and etc also come up cold...

Any help appreciated!
29th December 2014, 02:49 AM |#304  
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooselander

Hi all

I'm hoping someone can post/mirror a copy of Ubersonic RC3? I've searched through this post and unfortunately all of the links are now dead...
Found some working links for various JB tests and RC1/RC2 but I'd really like to give RC3 a shot -- google, filesearchers and etc also come up cold...

Any help appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frickinjerms

Rc3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/twd8jp92h1...rsonic-rc3.zip

JB Test
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9f3308fxl7...ersonic_JB.zip

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No offense, but you must not have looked too hard. It was a single page back from your post, on page 30
22nd December 2015, 10:17 AM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
about to jump into this ROM, it's going to be a media device for my son on an Evo 4g. Has anyone gotten the FM radio to work? This would be a very worthwile add if it's not active - this will be my first rom flash ever and i'm beyond nervous to pull the trigger. currently i'm rooted, s-on, hboot 2.18, running 2.3.5
my biggest headache so far was having to manually install the google play store apk and getting the google apps to update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
time to wipe off the dust

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)