leave a post with this info.
» Login - EXACTLY HOW YOU LOGIN (DO NOT SPELL @ & .com.)
» Change password to 'XDABOXME' - (all Caps)
» Say you changed password
After I Upgraded
- Please hit 'Thanks'
-I will reply to your post in thread to let you know I did upgrade for you
-It's Highly recommended you delete your email from your post. (as I delete email address in reply)
- CHANGE your PASSWORD
- Please don't do a thank you post. please do in your first post. Just hit the thanks button on my reply. I tend to miss upgrade requests.
- If your account is empty please refrain from PM's. (exceptions look at next note)This because quicker for me to create others accounts, I can literally make about 4-5 accounts in forum to one cause no back burtons, & loading, etc.& especially when i'm out, cause I have sprint, on their ****ty data network & no 4g in this side of state.
- If your account has lot of files, & you can't upgrade yourself, I would prefer if you PM me your info. so you won't have any issues with posting your info in a forum. (may take lil longer as I am not emailed with PM's, like I am with posts.
- If you having me upgrade your account for you, all I ask is to Read instructions!
- I Can't create a account for you anymore because it requires you to verify your email now. So please make sure you have a existing account. If you don't have an account you need to register in Box App, or on website, then verify your email!
- For those that offer to help me out, I really do greatly appreciate the gesture, but I can handle it.
*Main reasoning is everyone isn't given whoever pleases to go logging in their accounts. For their privacy, security!
Devices that are capable of Promotion Upgrades:
-Sony Tablet S & P
(If have a device listed above all you need to do is download the box app & log in. It will be upgraded automatically.)
How to upgrade accounts yourselves
>Root (YOUR DEVICE WARRANTY IS MORE THEN LIKELY VOID THAT YOUR ROOTED. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE, OR ISSUES YOU MAY OCCUR.)
>File Manager with Root rights
>Official Box app from Play Store
>2 Minutes of your time
> build.prop editor
ROM TOOLBOX (JRUMMY) -build prop editor + TONS of options - Great Support (free version available but recommend Pro.
PLAYSTORE LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rty.toolboxpro
Build Prop Editor (JRUMMY) - Stand alone free editor.
PLAYSTORE LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ld.prop.editor
(Makes EVEN EASIER, follow link above, it's free. /Thanks to user: 'lncoln' for mentioning)
*Remember to make a Nandroid backup anytime you start modifying any system files.
*Some for some reason gets bootloops. If happens just restore your Nandroid.
1. Open file manager, & Navigate to 'Root' > 'System'
•There is a file called Build.Prop there
2. Backup Build.prop
•COPY & paste to another location you wont forget, either on SD Card or in Box account
3. Open Build.prop scroll and find 2 certain lines
4. Change After '=' to make sure looks like below
5. Save build.prop after Modified
6. Restart Device
7. Open Box app & log in
•It shows a pop up saying your upgraded
•Can check by Going to settings, and scrolling to bottom, it will show your space used out of your allowed space.
8. Restore original backed up build.prop
•If & when your Done Upgrading/Creating Accounts
•From step #2
9. Restart Device
•Your all done!
» PLEASE HIT "THANKS" Button
Question: What's the 'catch'?
Answer: No catch at all. It is a legit promotion box.net runs occasionally, guessing to bring users in.
Question: All I need to do is change my build.prop file & I can do this myself?
Answer: Yes, what it does is 'trick' the app into thinking you have a device eligible for the upgrade
Question: So how long will I get the 50GB? Will my account ever be downgraded to 5GB?
Answer: Once you get your 50GB Box account, you’ll never be downgraded and the space is yours for the life of the account. (directly from box F.a.q)
Question: I have a previous promotion upgrade on my account, will this add 50gb to my current space
Answer: No it will not
Question: How long will it take you to upgrade my account?
Answer: I will upgrade soon as I get a chance (Normally get to it within the hour).
Question: My device is stuck in a bootloop trying to upgrade myself. Did I do something wrong? What do I do now?
Answer: Most likely you probably did everything perfectly. For some reason a handful of people are having this issue. Rest no one had any issues, & really smooth. If happens, wipe all partitions except SD card (or superwipe), & restoring your Nandroid backup should solve your problem.
NOTE: Seems like some samsung devices are the devices getting bootloops.
- OFF TOPIC, But if anyone here play Forza 4 on the 360, I am looking to get these cars:
1. Aston Martin 1958 DBR1
2. Ferrari 1957 250 TR
3. Ferrari 1964 250 GTO
4. Ferrari 1967 330 P4 - Already have
5. Shelby 1965 Cobra Daytona Coupe
I would greatly appreciate it.
My Gamertag: Tomcat420m
MODS - If you don't like me putting this part here, please tell me I'll delete.
From my Swagged Out 3VO using XParent Blue Tapatalk