#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will * laugh at you. Loud and hard. */
As always, an overclockable, stable and speedy kernel is included.
Why did I build this ?
Because the current (official) CM10 releases are way to unstable and sluggish to be usable.
I reviewed their code on GitHub and noticed many outdated libraries as well as an outdated kernel.
I even added on some more features, like full dock support !
You do have:
- Dock battery symbol in the navbar
- Dock battery percentage in the navbar
- Fully working lid system (when you close the lid, the device goes to suspend mode, like it does in asus releases)
- Fully working CyanogenMod reboot menu - reboot to recovery option does that exactly.
- Android 4.1.1 system
- Full H/W acceleration
- VooDoo Sound Improvements
- External SD Card
- Overclocking up to 1.6 GHZ
- CIFS/TUN/XPAD/FF-MEMLESS modular support
- Dock function keys are 100% functional !
- NTFS automounting does finally work !
- No more greyish overlay when browsing forums, etc !
- HDMI Audio [b2]
- Bluetooth Audio [b2]
- New CM10 bootanimation [b2]
- Use all LINARO optimizations (rom) [b2]
- Enhanced SIO (Simple I/O) Scheduler [b2]
- Fully reworked kernel with better 2D/3D performance, undervolting support, RR and SOD fixes [b3]
- Added governors: lazy, lionheart, lulzactive [b3]
- New DAC audio filter and WM8903 codecs - better noise reduction [b3]
- Kernel fix to invert the ASUS-inverted lid control - thanks K900 [b3]
- Tweak: raymanfx_services init.d script - gives you cifs/tun/modules access and mounts the system R/W [b3]
- Static Voltage Scaling (SVS) to support undervolting through apps - Use 'Voltage Control' from play store [b4]
- Rotation (was broken because of K900's new fix, now fixed again) [b4]
- Increased voltages (1.5 GHZ & 1.6 GHZ stable again) [b4]
- 1080p playback improvements (some codecs may stutter more than others) [b4]
- Fixed a bug when changing governors [b5]
- CyanogenMod upstream changes [b5]
- kernel improvements [b5]
- Android 4.1.2 (JZO54K) [v6]
- Since this is stable enough, we move away from beta version names. Current and later versions will be named (v#), # being the version number [v6]
- Better memory management, hopefully fixing that strange lockscreen bug some users were having [v6]
- Performance inprovements [v6]
- Linux 2.X kernel upstream updates [v6]
- CM10 updates - THANKS to gierdo for providing this, built from my sources! [v7]
- WiFi wake issue Code:
settings wifi use the drop down menu which is found by tapping the additional options in the top right corner of the screen and select "advanced" tap on the "keep wifi on during sleep" option select "always"
- NTFS R/W
S I G N A T U R E S
--- SCOTTYF79 FTW ---
--- DEVOURDARKNESS FTW ---