FORUMS

CyanogenMod 9.1.0 Stable

265 posts
Thanks Meter: 112
 
By kes4817, Senior Member on 29th August 2012, 12:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2012, 12:53 AM |#2  
n1kolaa's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Zrenjanin
Thanks Meter: 4,124
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kes4817

Newest CM9 Stable is out

Download : http://get.cm/get/3F4

Change Log : http://cm-kang.appspot.com/anzu/ics

Sent from my Arc S using xda app-developers app

how it working?
The Following User Says Thank You to n1kolaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift n1kolaa Ad-Free
29th August 2012, 09:18 AM |#3  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,094
 
More
Old news, CM9 is already stable for a while.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium
29th August 2012, 09:48 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Alhaurín de la Torre (Málaga)
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

Old news, CM9 is already stable for a while.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda premium

CM 9.1.0. The last release was 9.0

Enviado desde mi LT15i usando Tapatalk 2
29th August 2012, 12:27 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello can anyone givme totorial how to instal CyanogenMod 9.1.0 on my xperia arc s

Android version on my phone is 4.0.4 LT18i 4.1.B.0.587
29th August 2012, 01:03 PM |#6  
Yovecio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
1)extract the boot.img from the cm9 rom downloaded
2)put in the sdcard the cm9 rom
3)flash kernel(boot.img) from fastboot mode with adb: put the boot.img in the "platform-tools" directory of your adb, then from terminal launch command fastboot flash boot boot.img
4)go into recovery and do a full wipe(data/factory reset, cache partiton and dalvik cache)
5)flash throught recovery the cm9 rom with "install from sd" and wait the finish
6)reboot and enjoy
7)*not sure*, if you have arc s, after boot install from market "no frills cpu" and check frequency of cpu, if it says 1ghz, you must oc it to 1.4 ghz to have the original arc s cpu freq
The Following User Says Thank You to Yovecio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Yovecio Ad-Free
29th August 2012, 04:49 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yovecio

1)extract the boot.img from the cm9 rom downloaded
2)put in the sdcard the cm9 rom
3)flash kernel(boot.img) from fastboot mode with adb: put the boot.img in the "platform-tools" directory of your adb, then from terminal launch command fastboot flash boot boot.img
4)go into recovery and do a full wipe(data/factory reset, cache partiton and dalvik cache)
5)flash throught recovery the cm9 rom with "install from sd" and wait the finish
6)reboot and enjoy
7)*not sure*, if you have arc s, after boot install from market "no frills cpu" and check frequency of cpu, if it says 1ghz, you must oc it to 1.4 ghz to have the original arc s cpu freq

the boot.img i cant extract why winrar is not supported with the file how to extract the file ?
29th August 2012, 05:02 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Cluj Napoca, Romania
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKoOo

the boot.img i cant extract why winrar is not supported with the file how to extract the file ?

You must extract THE boot.img from the cm9.rar archive. And that boot.img file you must copy into the fastboot folder. After that you copy the initial downloaded cm9.rar file on you phone's sd card.
29th August 2012, 06:53 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
And to avoid some question, the bootloader must be unlock, you must be root, a backup must be done before (clockmodwork and TB)
29th August 2012, 10:34 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question Cyanogen 9.1.0
hello! can I install Cyanogen9.1.0 in sony xperia S?
30th August 2012, 12:01 AM |#11  
kes4817's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvngt5

hello! can I install Cyanogen9.1.0 in sony xperia S?

you can get it here

Link : http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=nozomi

Sent from my Arc S using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes