Possible to recover deleted notes ?

Search This thread

whompah

May 25, 2012
Guys, I seriously and urgently need help over here :(
I accidentally deleted something important notes (the built in HTC note apps), I searched all over the internet but those recovery softwares only recover images/videos.

So, is there a way to recover my deleted notes ? :'( It's my final year project thing.....
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dahauns

Sep 26, 2009
I'm going out on a limb here (and please don't hit me if it's bogus :), but isn't the note app just a reskinned evernote? have you connected the app with any account? Evernote usually keeps a history, but it's only visible when you have a paid account. Maybe you can get it this way...

whompah

May 25, 2012
i did not use evernote anyway.

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

PROBLEM SOLVED !!:laugh::good:

pourazar_reza

Jan 29, 2014
Please Help ME!!

By the way I found the solution, luckily I have note widgets on the workspace, it automatically generates .png image files for my notes whenever it displays the note as widget. I found the .png file !!! thank goddddddddd

Hi My Friend!!! I Worked For 1 Month And Saved Some notes On my cell phone, But My Htc Sensation Crashed And I forced to do a Factory Reset,, and i was Forget that very Important Notes :crying:please tell me which Widget Did you use? Please More explain...

eddy247

Dec 14, 2014

Hi My Friend!!! I Worked For 1 Month And Saved Some notes On my cell phone, But My Htc Sensation Crashed And I forced to do a Factory Reset,, and i was Forget that very Important Notes :crying:please tell me which Widget Did you use? Please More explain...

Hi, I had to also reset my HTC One (M7) to factory settings, when I restored it did not restore the notes or tasks. Please help, also have some important information which I need to retrieve.

Thanks.

wynter_summer

Nov 8, 2015
Recover deleted note from htc one m8

as we all know, the data that we accidentally deleted from our phone is not lost in essence, you can retrieve them with professional data recovery program, here are many if you google, here I recommend HTC Recovery Mac.:fingers-crossed:

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm in a pickle! I also accidentally deleted an important note (from scribble) and need to recover it. I've seen files for recovering music and photo but nothing on note file. Has anyone been successful in recovering their deleted note?

ankshgrg

Jun 16, 2016
Login with gmail account or whatever. Because HTC saves Scribble data on internet. You can sync easily.

Nanoacb

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry for your loss, but if you have set up to sync before, you might be able to recover your deleted notes from the trash of Google Drive.