Ported from Xylograph rom's aokPA build 40 HTC Leo
Base rom Kibuuka AOSP ICS
Credit and big thanks to
Roman BB and Team Kang
All forum members
Data (for some users)
Native Wifi Tethering (replace by Barnacle wifi tether)
How to :
1. Nandroid backup before flash this rom
2. Wipe cache, dalvik cache and factory reset before flash
3. Factory reset from Dell Recovery after flashed rom
4. When first booting sometimes it stuck at bootanimation, press and hold power button untill the screen blank then let the phone reboot again.
5. Try to wipe cache and dalvik cache if you feel the rom laggy.
6. Rom need longer time to boot up, so be patience.
7. I made the rom default mode as hybrid
(use my edited pad.prop) so no need to change anything on paranoid settings
, just change List of Apps
to set individual values for each applications.
But if you feel the settings not fit to you then feel free to change the paranoid settings or edit the pad.prop.
8. When changing mode and dpi in List of Apps, sometimes it won't change and go back to default, so to force it we have to edit the preference
. You can manually add the application and set mode / dpi
mode=1 (phone base)
mode=2 (tablet base)
dpi=change what ever you like (do not change settings and systemUI dpi below 160 or it can force close)
I attached the original pad.prop from Xylograph. You can compare the pad.prop from Xylo with my pad.prop
Download link : http://www.4shared.com/zip/26BwoDS4/..._build-40.html
Mirror : https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6h2dwob1a...k_build-40.zip
Fixed the brightness and button light issue