Here is the rom Latest deodex version [MD5 = bc077a26eca4bcf0ed2add40b47cdc8f]. Data2sd is recommended with this. Use smartassV2-noop. See after installation instructions below no.10.
Also here is a odex version for those who are complaining about low space. It has 114mb just after install. If u use link2sd u can have upto 130mb after linking apps to sdcard. Also screenshots added. MD5 = bc077a26eca4bcf0ed2add40b47cdc8f
Installation Method: (Please do as instructed and always do nandroid back up of Ur favourite rom, for example in my backup I have WildChild )
1. Download the rom & put it somewhere in sdcard.
2. Make 3 primary partitions in sdcard. first one is fat32, 2nd is ext4 of 1-1.5gb, 3rd is linuxswap of 418-512mb.
If you had made custom partition U need to reflash recovery. (Others may skip this step)
3. Reboot in recovery
4. Then wipe data/factory reset
5. Then advanced then Wipe Dalvik Cache & Wipe Battery Stats
6. Go back then install zip from sdcard
7. Choose EQDKPV5.1(*-*-2012).zip & flash
8.After that Reboot & Wait 3-10 minutes until ROM is fully booted. Then take the battery out.
9.After that Reboot into recovery again to install data2sd in this case no need of wipe/format etc. just install Data2SDInstallerES.zip & reboot.
set up finished here
10.If you want to change to status bar or quick settings menu or lock screen. See this post.
11.For 4x4 app drawer click here.
12.If you want original sense3.5 fonts flash this
13.If U want stock battery icons Flash this no wipes
14.If U wanna change the CRT animation. This and This
15.If you want volume keys to work as volume keys flash this attachment.
16.For other kernels see this post. I think dust or cake 9 s are good.
17. For enabling proximity sensor.
Open ES file explorer..... Press menu key--> select Settings ---> below there is root settings ---> tick all 4 and grant superuser permission.
Go back ---> navigate to /system/build.prop--> open as text---> look for a line "gsm.proximity.enable=false"
Put a # in front of that line or delete it... done...
18.Stock keyboard is here...
1. Use noop-smartassV2 upper-lower your wish.
2. Do the basic power savings stuff like setting change / animation off / vibration off /fastboot off etc. Especially turn off pocketmode/flip for speaker from sound settings, and from location phone finder. They will drain Ur battery otherwise.
3. Download SuperSU from playstore. Open SuperSu press ok to allow super user request, then goto settings, scrolldown, in access select- Defautl access [grant] & remove the tik mark from show notification.
4. Go to settings - applications - running services see what processes are on.
5. Open startup manager and close the processes U hate. (tips copied from tigger)
6.For MX Player to be able to play anything (upto 720p), Open MX Player-> Settings-> Tik on S/W decoder. Done. Open Voltage Control Ok-> I get it-> I/O scheduler bfQ -> Maximum 600MHZ
7. Open Dsp Manager- Dynamic Range Compression Enable-> Effect Strength-> Slight
Bass Boost Enable-> Effect Strength-> Moderate
Equalizer enabled-> Select Preset Rock. Done. See the sound effect now via head phone.
8. In screen filter remove the tik from Enable soft-key backlight.
9. Please don't request me on how to use link2sd/s2e/ext2sd/apps2sd I don't use them.
10. Running these commands will make ur device fast. Open terminal. Type su. Then type the commands one command at a time. vac, zepalign, fixfc, flush, sclean..... Will run some supercharger scripts.
fixfc=fix forceclose on apps
flush=engine flush and integration
zepalign=zipalign apps manually
sclean=superclean and restart, helps optimize performance run this in weaks
idogx, SummerL, m1ndh4x8r, einstein.frat, disciplexone, rockodev, dsixda, jikantaru, Tera Tike, tigger31337, smartboy0668, Yngwie Malmsteen, jipjan, arn82, BigChillin, Mazer.one, jinjamal, LtHuNTer_StepheN, burakgon, 916x10, zeppelinrox, nirai and few other posts by few more users (as soon as I remember I'll acknowledge).
THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS ARE SOO GREAT.....
03 Nov: Email FC fixed ( if its still force close just remove it, it doesnt in my phone), updated beats audio, added miui compass and keymonk keyboard replaces HTC-IME. (Please dont ask me for HTC IME. I totally hate that keyboard now. With keymonk first open messages and pass the demo, or it may trouble your typing. Buy keymonk its totally worth it.))
Update11: Supercharger removed, audio lag solved. Super charger will be added later...
Update10: Multitasking isssue resolved. System apps updated. Added some essential apps.
Update9: Added cyense theme of mazer.one slightly modified. added crt off animation (to remove disable all window animations), updated apps, reassigned volume rocker buttons to music next previous, added volume in quick settings, the task manager actually closes processes now..
Update8: Changed bootanimation, added v6 supercharger & kickass kernel scripts & scriptmanager. Changed kernel to Cake1.4(latest) boot on most device. Removed some market apps to make the rom light. Busybox downgraded to 1.19.4. More stable. Proximity sensor is disabled on default.
Update7: new statusbar icons, transparent statusbar, changed from supersu to super user, first boot time improved.
Update6: browser + default language support. Changed bootanimation.
Update5: Theme lag fixed. Freindstream force-close bug fixed.
Update4: New theme. Bounce animation, white overscroll glowing effect, new icons. Thanks to Mazer.one for the support in theming.
Update3: Changed to beats bootanimation. arabic language support only for deodex.
Update2: Thanks to Tera Tike for editing bootanimation. Removed Titanium backup, teeter, mxplayer as there is HTC HUB/playshop U can get teeter anytime back,
Update1: Added adobe reader, Removed calclator and added realcalc, updated to latest busybox, fixed some bugs in dsp manager.
Known bugs (So far):
1.Only pop configuration works in music player equalizer. Use DSP to change equalizer. Some times when you see beats audio turned itself off, open dsp then also open equalizer in musicplayer. Sorry about it, looking for better versions of beats audio. (You need to use it as the way to turn on beats audio thats why I didnt remove/replace music player).
2.Volume buttons are remapped, proximity sensor disabled.
3.Internet browser has got visual bug on transparency.