FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG ICS Major Update Features

61 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By mahar shoaib, Member on 4th September 2012, 09:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This update is too slow compared to other vendors but its Huge. Please note however, that this is a major update which includes:

The important thing for LG user is.. be patient, because this is the most complex update compared with others vendors (who just upgraded the version). Overall, everything is almost done, just QUICK MEMO which should be optimized. Maybe you think this a regular feature wrote, but to write smoothly and fast, it needed the high processor, to let the writing be on time. At the latest of September this update is hoped to be released…

• latest LG UI (3.0 Optimus UI).
  • fixes bugin previous versions, as well as new features.
  • Display interface Optimus UI 3.0 brings several new features,including .
  • a new lock screen(with shortcuts and new gesture, plus a look underneath, and face unlock).
  • quick memo (write on your screen wherever you want ).
  • new gallery ics.
  • new notification.
  • task manager ics .
  • 4 new themes(with wallpaper, icons, a different menu structure).
  • 12 new fonts, icon changer (picture may be the app icon),
  • new music player.
  • equalizer manual control.
  • voice capture (photo just say “cheese”.
  • 14 new home screen transition effect.
  • new widgets ics style.
  • adding bitrate video recording (720p only 7Mbps who first kept so 9Mbps, which first 1080p 16mbps 10mbps now).
  • fixes bug camera (focus, time capture, white balance).
  • fixes a bug in the current battery standby.
  • new app called “home media” (a type of application for enjoying photos / videos / music, but only for Optimus vu / Lte / nitro HD).
  • upgraded browser (no night mode feature for battery saving).
  • improved performance, better ram a management.
  • look more simple (there are 2 color options menu, white and black ,or grey and brown).
  • update for Optimus 3d 3d feature (DSLR shot, ruler tag, 3d macro, manual focus, zooming while recording).
  • the addition of video and photo 3d for Optimus 3d (from national geographic world music concerts n 3d).
  • new game called “Archer Craft” Made by LG for Optimus 3d (3d version) 2x and lucid sol,
  • new exclusive ringtone composed by Ennio Morricone.
  • new gesture feature for Optimus black.
  • movie editor v1.7 version for Optimus Lte / nitro HD / vu, vu Optimus create a new app just use the stylus for photo editing).
  • new cartoon themes for Optimus 3d.
  • auto repair brightness on Optimus black.
  • new features in the video player for Optimus nitro / Lte / vu (that is fast / slow motion, live zooming, thumbnails seek, additional audio), n many new.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mahar shoaib For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mahar shoaib Ad-Free

4th September 2012, 11:01 AM |#2  
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Though I agree this is an important piece of information (but not really a valid excuse for the ICS update to take so long), this should have been posted in the ICS 4.0 discussion thread.

Never the less, good job anyway, mate!
4th September 2012, 11:14 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3,981

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by korgndm

Though I agree this is an important piece of information (but not really a valid excuse for the ICS update to take so long), this should have been posted in the ICS 4.0 discussion thread.

Never the less, good job anyway, mate!

No, not a "good job", just somebody else running here with old news that doesn't bother to search before posting or to even post it in the right place
This is old (unofficial) news that was posted on Facebook and here nearly a week ago - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4498

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kingvortex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kingvortex Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 12:38 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
posted 1 week ago in the ics thread -.-
4th September 2012, 02:52 PM |#5  
Flag Hueco Mundo
Thanks Meter: 153

More
but not all in that list is included in o2x itself i hope their would be a specific list for the changelog of o2x update
4th September 2012, 10:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2,152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuele95

posted 1 week ago in the ics thread -.-

And who cares? I don`t have the time to read all 5000 pages of the official overbloated ics thread to read 1 useful post after 500 trash-posts...sometime it is good to export some info where it can be read directly with a good title, so good job to the OP!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheSSJ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheSSJ Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 10:39 PM |#7  
Purgatory, AZ
Thanks Meter: 735

More
Bleh...deleted...
6th September 2012, 11:49 AM |#8  
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Thumbs up
I don't really see why you guys are giving the poster such a bad time for this, the post made by galaxyfitankit (see post #3 in this thread) makes me want to drown myself. In my own pee. It's almost like he doesn't know what the "Enter" key does.

Eventhough the info here is not very original, it's posted in a more readable way

Also, galaxyfitankit's post was #4498 in the ICS thread, who the hell is going to browse through all these posts just to find it? So yeah...
9th September 2012, 06:08 AM |#9  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 24

More
So no news on the update?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app
9th September 2012, 03:57 PM |#10  
Flag Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 5

More
For 2013 or 2014 this update.
9th September 2012, 04:06 PM |#11