Well the first problem i came up against is that I didnt realise the tab 7 dock was mini HDMI not full size so i dont have a cable to test it.
I'm not providing any instructions as it is pretty obvious what you have to do, just cut the sides away a little so your tablet can slide in.
Points to note:
1. dont take off the protective plastic until you have finished.
2. The bottom come away from the top easily, just gentle prize the dock part forward and upward slightly.
3. Cut smaller holes and then sand them to get the best fit, dont just cut all the way down like I did.
4. Try not to cut of any of the front part of the dock, just cut into the sides to create slots, this will make it more stable.
5. The plastic is soft, i managed to cut then with easy just using a hack saw blade and a kitchen knife to first cut a guide hole.
It aint pretty but it feels solid enough. The white circles are soft self adhesive feet for ikea furniture I had laying around, you dont need these and black would have looked better but they provided me with a much snugger fit.
Here are a few picks, appologies, the quality is sh!te